PIMPING 2: 37

Jessica Patterson

The bell rung ending my first period class, I gathered my things and I was about to leave when Ms Philips stopped me.

"Jessica can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I stood in front of her desk and watched as people left out.

Once everyone was out she looked up at me. "Jessica you are the smartest student I have seen in years. I wanted to show you this offer at the general hospital where you can get a internship over the summer. And a couple weekends throughout the new school year, once you complete your internship it can guarantee you a spot at the hospital for a nurse residency if you decide to go into the field. Even if you decide not to take it you will still have the chance to receive your LPN licenses." She passed me a flyer with all the information on it.

"Oh, wow—thanks Ms Philips, I'll make sure to check this out." I smiled holding the paper.

I left out her class room and stopped by my locker to get my book for my next class.

"Damn, what took you so long." Keshia said walking up to me.

"Ms Philips wanted to talk about this internship, what's up?" I said grabbing my math book out the locker.

"I just heard some bullshit." She said.

I gave a side eye. "Spill it."

"Don't get sad but it's about Tyrone, and I know you still tryna get over him. So if you don't wanna know I won't tell you."

"You already stated you know something I don't know, so now I gotta know."

No lie I was nervous on what she was going to say, it could be anything.

"Supposedly he back hanging around Jayla. Brandi told me she saw Jayla getting out his truck the other night."

I shrugged. "Well I told you he was cheating and I didn't know who the girl was but I guess everyone knows now."

I closed my locker and began walking away.

"Jess you sure you okay?" Keshia asked.

"Yeah I need to get to class."

***********
Tyrone Henderson

"Why do I feel like you using me Tyrone—lasted we talked your crazy ass was ready to kill me." Jayla said.

I picked her up from school, now we back at my apartment.

"Now you wanna fuck and make me your girl." She folded her arms and mugged me.

She was right, I only wanted to fuck though. I could never make her my girl.

"What's up with Jessica? I thought she was yo girl—I seen how upset she's been looking at work."

"You didn't care about her before why does she matter now." I said licking my lips placing my hand on her thigh.

She chuckled. "So are you with her or not because I don't need no more tension between us than there is."

She ramble on and on about how she was tryna change and how she didn't want to hurt Jessica. But I don't give a fuck, Jessica mad right now and nigga need a stress reliever.

I kissed her neck and started sucking on it.

"Ty-Tyrone we can't do this." She moaned.

"You sure." I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head no, kissing me on the lips. She kissed my neck then bare chest and stomach, before placing her hands into my shorts and pulling out my dick. She used one of her hands to rub it and make it hard before placing it into her mouth.

One thing I like about Jayla is she know how to get a nigga right.

"Fuck." I pushed her head down to make her go deeper.

Right when I was about to cum my phone started ringing.

"Shit."

She stopped sucking and looking up at me. "You want me to stop?"

"Yeah and get out."

"Really Ty, I knew I should've have fucked with you." She said getting from the couch and leaving out slamming the door.

I chuckled, fixing myself before answering my phone. "What's up fam."

"Meet me in a 15–South side and don't be late." Max said hanging up.

I sighed getting up and getting ready to meet him.

*****
I pulled up to the spot I usually meet Max.

"You was almost late." Max said leaning against his truck smoking a Black and mild.

"You know how traffic get, I'm here now." I said dabbing him.

"I got some work for you." He passed me a black bag.

I was about to open it but his stopped me.

"Not here wait until you get home, it still needs to be bagged. I want my money in a week or it's your ass." He through the black on the ground and stepped on it before getting into truck.

I watched him pull off before getting into my truck and going back home.

^

^

^

This chapter trash 👎🏾 to me, what y'all think 🤔? Vote. Comment. - JK