PIMPING 2: 39

Jessica Patterson
3 weeks later

After finally finishing a 12 hour shift, since Jayla decided to do a no call no show. I was able to go home and relax. I walked in the house and so Keshia all boo'd up on the couch with Jayden. I rolled my eyes as I closed the door and locked it.

"Hey Jess, you tryna join us with this 'Halloween' movie marathon we watching." Jayden asked with Keshia sleeping in his arms.

"Nah, I'm good I just wanna shower then sleep." I walked past them to go to my room.

I sat on my bed for a few minutes scrolling through Facebook before getting up and getting everything I needed to shower. I walked to the bathroom and door was closed indicting someone was in there.

"Now Ke, you know damn well I was about to come in here." I said and the door opened revealing Jayden.

"My bad shawty I had to piss." He winked at me before purposely brushing up against me grabbing my bottom as he walked by.

"Hey watch your hands before I tell Keshia." I snapped folding my arms.

"My bad it was an accident, all that ass it's hard for a nigga to not grab it." He licked his lips and held his hands up in surrender.

"I'm your girlfriend's cousin, you shouldn't be thinking about or seeing nobody else." I said while looking at him with a mug.

"Man, Keshia ain't gotta know girl. And I heard you was done with Tyrone so I know you need a real nigga in yo life." He stepped closer to me and stood there looking a down at me.

I stared at him in disbelief. "Can you just move out my way so I can take a shower?"

He grabbed my chin and I smacked his hand but he just gripped it harder.

"Jayden stop you're hurting me." I pleaded.

He bent down and whispered in my ear. "If you ever need some real dick give a nigga a call." He chuckled. "Keshia got my number and she doesn't mind sharing either."

Jayden pushed me away from him by my chin causing me to stumble in the bathroom. I stared at him before I closed and locked the door.

******
The next morning

Today is my first day of the internship and I'm excited but can't get last night out my head. I wanted to tell Keshia what happened but she left with him before I got out the shower.

"Good morning Jess you ready for today?" Auntie Kels asked standing in my doorway.

"Yeah auntie I cant wait it's suppose to be a great summer program."

"Yeah I wish Keshia would've applied instead of chasing behind that raggedy ass boy." Kels said folding her arms.

"Yeah." I nervously chuckled.

"What happened to light skin I ain't seen him around here in a minute."

"We broke up." I said looking down.

"Damn he was cute and charming but it's okay niece you'll find somebody else it's in our gene's. But I came in here to tell you I'm leaving for a few days, I should be back Thursday."

"Okay, have a safe trip." I said.

"I will and y'all make sure y'all look out for each other." She said before leaving out.

My phone started ringing and it was Tyrone, I felt my heart stop. I haven't heard from him since the hospital situation almost a month ago. I gathered enough strength to press decline. I won't let him ruin my day.