PIMPING 2: 2

Tyrone Henderson

Every morning before school me and my people meet up and smoke a few blunts. It's against school policy but we don't give no fucks.

We stood against my Range when this girl walk by with Keshia and Destiny. She was badder then a mother fucker I gotta talk to her.

"Damn did y'all see that baddie walk by?" Stacy asked hitting me and Michael in our arms.

"Yeah but that's mines so don't even try it." I told him.

"Nigga you don't even know her name." Michael said.

"And nigga." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"And nigga you can't claim her until you know her name." Stacy said.

"Man whatever that's mines like I said." I said smacking my lips as the bell rung.

We walked to first hour and to my surprise the new girl was in there.

"Aye traded spots with me?" I asked Destiny.

"Why Tyrone you always sit in the back."

"Please Destiny I'm tryna talk to her."

She smirked. "Oh so you tryna talk to Jessica?"

"Yeah please Destiny I'll get you a date with Stacy I know you still like him."

"Nah I'm good. All I know is you better not play her." She said getting up.

"I'm not I promise." I said sitting in her sit. Jessica was taking notes in her notebook then looked up at me.

"Um hi where did Destiny go?" She asked looking around.

"Awe I asked her to trade seats with me.....by the way I'm Tyrone." I said holding my hand out.

"I'm Jessica....Your the guy from earlier who was looking at me."

"Yep I couldn't help it you to fine for me not to stare." I said biting my lip and she blushed. "Mm you like that huh?" I said laughing.

"I don't know....you tell me." She said as the teacher came in the class.

"Okay can anybody tell me what an Hypothesis is?" She asked as everyone just looked clueless. "Anybody?.....Come on you guys you learnt this in middle school."

Jessica raised her hand.

"A Hypothesis is a supposition or proposed explanation made on a basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation." She said as everyone stared at her.

"Yes that is correct....What's your name?" Mrs Philip asked.

"Jessica....Jessica Patterson."

"Are you new here Jessica?" She asked and Jessica nodded.

"Damn you smart I wouldn't never thought of that." I said and she smiled. The bell rung 40 minutes later and Mrs Philip called me to her desk.

"Tyrone I know you are smarter then you act. You're failing my class I think you need a tutor."

"A tutor?"

"Yes Tyrone a tutor and I think I have someone in mind. Jessica can you come here please." She said as Jessica was about to leave out with Destiny.

"I'll catch up." She said to Destiny and she nodded.

"Jessica I know this is your first day and all. But I was wondering if you could tutor Tyrone?"

"Um...Sure I guess." She said and I smirked to myself.

"Great I guess you guys can set sometime aside to study. And hopefully your grade will go up." She said looking at me and I nodded. We left out and started walking down the hall together.

"So how bout I meet you in the library after school." She said looking at everything but at me.

"Yeah or you could meet me by my truck after school and we can go to my place."

"Ha you funny.....I think we should just start at the library."

"Okay whatever you want tutor." I said walking away.

^

^

^

Vote

Comment