PIMPING 2: 5

Destiny Smith

"Stacy stop." I giggled trying to get out his grip. Even though I told him I wasn't going to come over I knew and he knew I was lying.

"Nah Des....Not until you tell why you lied." He said tickling me.

"Cause I can now moved." I said elbowing him in his stomach.

"Ouch Des you play to much. " he said holding his stomach and I laughed. "Girl it ain't funny that shit hurt."

"Aww is the big baby hurt....Do he want me to kiss his boo boo." I cooed and he nodded. "Okay I'll kiss it." I said then pecked his lips.

"It don't hurt right there it's a lil lower."

"Right here?" I asked then kissed his neck.

"Nah lower." He said and I kissed his chest. "You almost there." He whispered.

I kissed his stomach.

"A lil bit lower." He whispered.

"Hm you funny." I said leaning back on the couch.

"I'm actually being dead serious."

"I am to Stacy."

"Whatever Destiny." He said smacking his lips.

"Yeah whatever." I said getting up and putting on my shoes.

"Wait Destiny I was just playing ....where you going?" He asked pulling my arm.

"Home now leave me alone."

"Wait before you go let me have one last kiss."

"One last kiss?" I asked and he nodded.

I should've know better then to think we would kiss once. Because the one kiss turned into sex.

*******

Jessica Patterson

Friday came faster then expected which was a good thing. I've only been going to this school a week and I'm already tired of it.

Last night me, Keshia and Destiny decided to have a sleepover at Destiny's. Keshia had already went out to her car and we were waiting on Destiny.

I knocked on the bathroom door to make sure she was okay.

"Des you good?" I asked leaning against the door.

"Uh yeah just give me a minute." She said like she was crying.

"Are you okay Des?" I said as she finally opened the door.

"Yes." She said and I nodded about to walk back outside but she stopped me."Um no Jessica I'm not okay.....I-I just took a pregnancy test." She said crying.

"Oh my God what did it say?"

"I'm pregnant.....and it's Stacy's baby." She said as Keshia walked in.

"What's taking y'all bitches so lo- What's wrong?" She said walking up to Destiny.

"She's pregnant." I said barely above a whisper.

"P-pregnant Des please please tell me it's not who I think it is baby."

"It's his and I know it's his because he was the one and only person I slept with."

"So are your going to keep it?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I don't know." She said crying sitting on the ground with her knees in her chest.

"Well whatever you choose we'll be there for you." Keshia said hugging her.

"Okay I think I'm going to stay home from school today." Destiny mumbled.

"Alright call if you need anything." Keshia said as we left out.

**********

The school day seem to be so long and boring and all I could think about was Destiny.The bell finally rung and it was time to go thank God.

I walked down the hall to my locker so I could get my science book out and go meet Tyrone in the library. It was on the top shelf and I was struggling to get it down until I saw a long arm grab it.

"Let me help you shorty." Tyrone said handing it to me.

"Thanks giant." I said snatching it out his hand and closing my locker.

"Girl don't snatch what's wrong with you?" He said as we walked down the hall together.

I rolled my eyes. "You ready to work today."

"Yeah what we working on today?"

"Mocule Geometry this is way easier then dimensional analysis."

"You sure cause this shit look hard to. Like what the fuck are these dots."

"There called bonds and I'll show you how to do it."

"I can show you something too. Only of you let me." He whispered putting his hand on my thigh then kissing my neck.

"Stop we have to finish." I said pushing him off me.

^

^

^

-Destiny in the media