PIMPING 2: 8

Jessica Patterson

We went outside and sat around the pool. I was nervous considering the fact this was my first time going to a party. And I'm surrounded by boys.

"Do you smoke?" Stacy asked me handing me a blunt.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Come on try it I promise you you gone like it." Tyrone said.

I took the blunt from Stacy and placed it to my lips.

"Now since it's your first time you don't want to inhale to much. So go slow." Tyrone coached me.

I did as told and it was so strong I started choking.

"Go slow lil puppy you ain't a big dog yet." Michael said.

"Yeah I don't like this." I told them handing the blunt to Tyrone.

"It's alright you gone learn." He said smoking it.

"You know what we should do." Micheal said.

"What." Stacy said then Micheal whispered in his ear. They looked at Tyrone and he nodded before they went back inside.

"What was that all about?" I asked Tyrone.

"Nothing." He said getting up and helping me up. Or so I thought, once I was standing he pushed me in the pool.

"Really Tyrone, my shoes are ruined." I said swimming to the edge. All he did was laugh.

"Let me help you baby girl." He said holding his hand out and I grabbed it pulling him in the pool.

"Damn you strong." He said swimming up to me and I laughed. "You think that's funny huh." He said with a smirk.

"Yes and I mad at you ruined my shoes and outfit." I said as he cornered me in the pool.

"It looks better this way, know I see everything a lil better now." He said biting his lip and holding my chin. He lowered his head down to mines and kissed my lips. Just like in the library but this time he added his tongue.

His large hands started roaming my body. I felt a moan escape my lips that brought me back to realisation. I pulled back from the kiss.

"I think we should dry off change before we catch a cold." I said removing his hands from my body.

"Okay I always keep a couple different outfits in my truck."

I nodded as we got out the pool.

"Damn what happened to y'all?" Michael asked when we walked inside.

"We fell in the pool." Tyrone said and Michael.

"Sure y'all did." He said smirking at Tyrone. "Just don't be dripping water all over my mama carpet ight."

"Ight we gone leave anyway after we change." Tyrone said grabbing my waist.

We walked out to his truck and he popped the trunk.

"I don't think you can fit my pants but I a shirt you can wear." He said handing me one of his under shirts.

"I guess this will have to do until I get home." I followed him back inside and went upstairs to a bedroom. "I'm not changing in front of you." I said when I saw him closed the door.

"Girl stop acting like you five. You ain't got nothing I never seen before and I pretty sure you seen a dude naked."

"No I haven't for your information. And I really don't want you staring at me any harder without clothes, then you do when I'm in them." I said folding my arms.

"Fine I'll close eyes." He said closing them.

"And turn around." I said waiting for him to do it before changing my clothes.

"Damn." I heard Michael say after I finished dressing and was picking up my clothes. He was staring at my butt.

"You let him come in?" I asked Tyrone.

"He just walked in on his own." He said shrugging.

I glared at him before walking out the room. I pulled out my phone and called Keshia.

"What did he do?" She said.

"I'll tell you when you pick me up from Stacy and Michael's house." I said hanging up. I walked down stairs to wait outside. I waited about five minutes before she pulled up.

"Jessica." Tyrone yelled as I walked up to her car. "Jessica wait I'm sorry." He said as I got in the car.

"What happened?" She asked as we headed home.

"Where's Des I thought she was staying the night." I said not really wanting to talk about it.

"She is and she's sleep now answer my question."

I sighed. "Michael saw me undress."

"Wait what? Were you about to have se-"

"No, Tyrone pushed me in the pool and I had to change. While I was changing Michael walked in." I said cutting her off.

"Oh good." She sighed in relief. "I knew you couldn't be that easy and that explains the t-shirt."

"Keshia." I almost yelled. "Did you not hear me. Michael probably saw me naked and it's bad enough I walked out their house in a t-shirt. What if they tell people I did things with them." I said holding back tears.

"Things? Really Jess your seventeen you can say sex. And if they do we'll just have to make them pay okay. Just relax and if Tyrone tries to talk you on Monday just ignore him."

I nodded before looking out the window.