PIMPING 2: 25

Jessica Patterson

I watched my phone vibrate on the night stand as Tyrone called again. He has been calling me all morning and I keep letting the phone go to voicemail. I just can't deal with him right now after what happened last night.

"Hey Jess, you okay?" Keshia asked laying next to me.

I ignored her as I continued to stare at the wall.

"You remember when we were younger in Washington and grandma had that big ass daybed on her back porch. We use to always sit out there and talk about what we wanted to be in the future." She said then paused. "I remember you saying how you wanted to live a fairytale live style and be a m-"

"I'm not keeping it." I said cutting her off. I felt warm tears roll down my cheeks. "I don't care what anyone says I can't, I refuse."

"What about Tyrone's feelings?" She asked and I turned and looked at her.

"He already showed his feelings so it's best I get rid of it before anyone finds out. I don't even want Des to know so please don't say anything." I begged.

My phone vibrated again from a call from Tyrone.

"I'm sorry Jess but as much as I hate Tyrone, I still feel like he should know because it is his baby too." She said looking down at my stomach.

"I can't tell him Keshia, I just can't." I said before jumping up to go to the bathroom and throw up.

*********
Tyrone Henderson

"Damn she still ain't answering yo ass." Stacy asked putting hot on some fried chicken.

"Nah, you think I should pop up over there?" I asked.

"Fuck no nigga calm you ass down, you just broke some nigga nose last night, she might just be sleep or something."  He said licking his fingers.

"Imma try her one more time then Imma need you to call yo baby mama and have her call her, before I pop up over there." I said dialing Jessica number again.

"Hello." Keshia answered.

"Where Jessica." I asked.

"Uh, uh, she's busy." She said.

I raised my eyebrow. "Busy doing what?"

"Damn she's never going to forgive me, but fuck it you should know. She's pregnant Tyrone and she wants an abortion."

"What. I'm on my way." I said hanging up.

"Damn what she say?" Stacy asked.

"Jessica pregnant." I said rubbing my head down my face. "Fuck man."

"Now who pull out game weak." He said laughing while eating his chicken.

"Shut the fuck up before I make yo ass choke on that bone." I said getting up from the couch. "I'll be back later."

****
I sat outside Jessica house debating whether or not I should knock on the door. Deciding against it I started my car and I was about to pull off until I saw the front door open and Jessica walked outside. I know she's depressed because she got on the same outfit she had on last night and her hair looked a mess. She walked down the side walk, I cut my truck off.

"Where you're going?" I asked as I got out my truck.

She stopped in her tracks and I saw a shocked look on her face.

"For a walk I need to clear my mind." She said looking down.

I walked up to her and grabbed her chin. "Talk to me Jessica."

"There's nothing to talk about the test came back negative." She lied.

I chuckled. "Why you lying to me, Keshia already told me."

"I'm going to kill her, that was not her place."

"Sounded like to me if she didn't tell I wouldn't know. I know last night I snapped, I sorry I didn't mean it. But I do one hundred percent support your decision to get an abortion." I said looking into her eyes.

I could see relief and hurt in them. "What?" She said.

"I can go with you if you want, I know you don't want to do it alone."

"Thank you." She said and I hug her. She started crying in my chest.

"I promise you everything will be alright, and in the future we can try again." I said kissing her forehead.

I'm not going to lie, I glad Jessica wants a abortion. Love her and all but I can't have her tying me down with no baby.

"Can you please stay the night with me Ty." She said looking up at me.

"Sure but what you're auntie going to say."

"She's outta town until the weekend." She said.

"Okay baby, I'll stay with you." I said kissing her forehead as we walked into her house.

^
^
^
Excuse any errors

Vote and comment please.