PIMPING 2: 7

Destiny Smith

We pulled up in front of Stacy's house and I saw he was home and his mom.

"You sure you don't want me to go in with you?" Keshia asked.

"No just wait outside please." I said getting out the car.

I walked up to the door and knocked. I was nervous so many thoughts were going through my head.

What if he doesn't want it?

What if he makes me get rid of it?

My thoughts were cut short when his mom asked the door.

"Hey Destiny come in." She said smiling. "Stacy's upstairs in his room if you wanna go up." I nodded and walked up stairs. I like his mom she real cool.

His door was closed so I knocked.

"Who is it?"

"Destiny." He told me to come in. I walked in and saw him playing video games." I really need to talk to you Stacy." I said sitting on the bed.

"What's up." He said pausing the game looking at me.

I held my head down playing with my fingers trying not to cry.

"Des what's wrong.... Talk to me." He saud grabbing my hands.

"I'm pregnant." I said slowly looking up at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I went to the doctor and he told I was a month and a half."

"Damn so you really carrying my baby." I nodded.

I was trying so hard to read him but I couldn't.

"Do you want this baby?"

"Do you want it because either way it go Im'ma be there for you."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, yeah I promise just don't tell my mama about this yet." He said letting my hands go and I nodded.

I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders after talking to him. I decided to stay the night at Keshia house. So we could talk to Jessica when she come back with Tyrone.

***********

Michael Jones

Since my mama and Pop went out of town a few hours ago. Me and Stacy decided to have a house party. This mother fucker lit to, with a lil bit of everybody here. I can tell Stacy not in his right mind because about four different girls came up to him. And he denied all them, Stacy never deny pussy especially if it's easy.

"Yo Stacy what's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"It's Destiny." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"It must be really bad if you let her ruin you night."

"She's pregnant."

"Nigga what." I almost shouted and people looked over at us before going back to what they were doing. Stacy grabbed my arm and we walked upstairs where it was quiet.

"She came by early before ma and pops left. She told me she was pregnant."

"How you know she ain't lying."

"I know how Destiny is and she show as hell ain't gone fake a pregnancy."

"But some bitches be crazy and don't want to let nigga go and say anything to keep him."

"Well Destiny ain't like that. Let's go back downstairs and see if Ty here yet." He said walking back down the stairs and I followed.

************

Tyrone Henderson

I pulled up to Jessica house and got out the car to knock on the door. I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited about two minutes before a lady answered I'm assuming is Keshia's mom.

"Hi how can I help you?" She asked smiling.

"I'm here for Jessica."

"Oh you must be the boy she was talking about, come in. I'll get her." She walked down the hall and I took a seat on the couch.

I made me smile when she said Jessica told her about me. Now I know for a fact she like me.

"Hey." I looked up and saw Jessica. She had on this tight ass maxi dress that was hugging her curves perfectly.

"What's up. You ready?" I said standing up and she nodded. We were about to leave out when her aunt stopped.

"Wait a minute. Young man I'm trusting you with my niece. So don't want her coming back home hurt, or pregnant you hear me." She said with a stern look.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay have fun." She said smiling walking us out the door.

"I'm sorry about that." Jessica said blushing as we got in my car.

"It's okay, I'm the same way about my sister now lets get to this party."

I pulled up to Stacy and Michael house and it was packed. We got out the car and I grabbed Jessica's hand guiding her in the house.

"Just stay by me." I told and she nodded.

We walked in an a lot of eyes fell on us. This the first time ever I brought a female with me to a party. Usually I just leave with them.

"Why are all these people staring at us." She whispered.

"Obviously they like what they see." I said as we walked in the kitchen.

Stacy and Michael were in there sharing a blunt.

"God damn you fine." Michael said and I glared at him.

"Um...thanks." She said shyly.

"Nigga it's about time you got here." Stacy said.

"Shut up you better be lucky I even showed up. Y'all got the stuff."

They nodded then headed out the back door and we followed them.

"Where are we going." Jessica asked.

"Outside just to chill for a minute then we'll come back in okay."

She nodded.