PIMPING : 21

Tyrone Henderson

"See Michael that's why I fuck with you, even though you say stupid shit sometimes, yo ass always thinking on yo toes." I said dabbing him.

"Yeah I know, that's why I'm the genius in the family and Stacy is the idiot." Micheal said.

After our talk with Keshia we finally headed to class, even though it was only about 15 minutes left.

"Oh, Tyrone can you step back into the hallway." Miss Philips said as soon as we walked in.

"Why, we both came in late." I said pointing at Micheal who was taking a seat in the back of class.

"Tyrone can you please step in the hall, I promise it's not about you being late." Miss Philips said.

I smacked my lips as I walked into the hallway, a few seconds later Miss Philips came out.

"Tyrone, I talked to Jessica and she told me that she no longer wanted to tutor you anymore. But just because she isn't your tutor anymore doesn't mean your off the hook,  you still have to stay after school." She said.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it. She's probably just in one of her moods, give her a couple days and I'm sure she'll change her mind."  I said rubbing my hands together.

********

Jessica Patterson

It was finally the end of the day and I've never been so excited to go home. I don't know how I'm going to get through a whole week of ISS.

"Hey Des have you seen Keshia?" I asked walking up to her and Stacy.

"She said she was going to study in the library." Destiny said and Stacy laughed. "What's so damn funny nigga." She said mugging him.

"There Keshia go right there pulling out the parking lot." Stacy said pointing at Keshia's red Honda.

"I really hope she had some where important to be, for her to just up and leave me. Des can I ride home with you?" I asked.

"Sure just let me finish up with Stacy."  She said smirking.

"Y'all nasty." I said walking away so I could call Keshia.

Every time I dialed her number it went to voicemail. I sighed as took a seat on the bench to wait on Destiny. I had my head down looking at my homework so I could start it while I wait. I saw a pair of white air forces stop in front of me and I looked up and saw Tyrone.

"You need a ride home?" Tyrone asked.

"Not from you, I'm waiting on Destiny." I said rolling my eyes as he sat next me.

"She's occupied with Stacy and I know they gone be a while." He said.

"I can wait, now can you just leave me alone." I said getting up from the bench and he grabbed my hand.

"Please Jessica forgive me, give me another chance to show you how much I care for you." He said trying to hold both of my hands but I pulled away.

I rolled my eyes. "And how are you going to do that?" I questioned  folding my arms.

"Meet my family, please I want you to meet everyone. Saturday there's this family day at the hospital with my mom. I want you to meet her, my father and my lil sister." He said looking into my eyes.

"I'll think about." I said as Des walked around the corner. "I gotta go." I said before walking away.