PIMPING 2: 22

Jessica Patterson

I walked in the house and saw Keshia sitting on the couch doing homework, I rolled my eyes as I closed the door.

"Oh hey your home, how was job searching?" She asked and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I didn't go because my ride left me stranded at school, but luckily I had a true friend who brought me home." I said.

She sighed as she put her pencil down. "Look Jess, I didn't leave you on purpose I promise. But I needed you to talk to Tyrone."

"Why did you 'need' me to talk to him, you hate him." I said raising my eyebrow at her.

"Because....I know that you still love him and you guys are meant to be together." She said and I knew she was lying.

"Keshia, you really want me to believe that's your reason for you leaving me? And now you all of a sudden you want me and Tyrone together when you didn't want me to have shit to do with him to begin with. So tell me the real reason." I said folding my arms and sitting on the couch across form her.

"Okay fine, Tyrone and Michael called me out of class with a fake note. Tyrone asked me to convince you to talk to him again and I said no. So Michael threaten to set me out." She said looking down at her fingers.

"Micheal wanted to set you out?" I asked confused. "You and Michael were a thing?"

"No, no, no, HELL NO." She said. "Michael was going to get my ex Reese to release a video of me giving him head." She said.

"Damn Ke you got caught up like that." I said getting up to go sit next to her.

I kinda felt bad for her and I became even more pissed at myself for agreeing to hang out with him.

"Sadly but even if Reese did release the video he know damn well that I gave him the best damn head he ever had." She said and we laughed. "But look Jess I am sorry for leaving you and I promise to make it up."

"I'm only accepting your apology because they black mailed you, you better make up for this." I said hugging her.

"Jess you know you're way to forgiving and I really hope you never go back to him. He's bad for you and things are only going to get worst." She said looking me in the eye.

********

It is now Saturday and after all week of Tyrone begging me to come with him for family day at the hospital with his mom I finally said yes.

"Who you tryna get all dressed up for?" Auntie Kels asked leaning against the door frame.

"Oh no one I'm just going to be hanging out with Tyrone and his family."

"Mm that tall, fine light skinned boy." She said coming in and sitting on the bed.

I laughed. "Really auntie?"

"What Jessica you know that boy fine, so this all I'm going to say then I'll leave you alone. Make sure you use condoms and if you want birth control let me know so we can make an appointment."

I started blushing. "Auntie." I sighed.

"Don't auntie me girl, Keshia already know I ain't raising no more babies that's what I only got her. So either make his ass wrap it up or get on some birth control. Because I know y'all fucking, I seen that switch in yo hip." She said before leaving out.