PIMPING 2: 15

Keshia Patterson

"Why do you deal with him?" I asked as we got in the car.

"No the real question is why do you hate him so much?" Jess asked as I started the car.

"Because he a dumb community dick ass nigga." I said.

"He's not like that anymore." She said folding her arms.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "All he's going to do is hurt you Jess, he doesn't really care about you. I can't believe you let his nasty ass take your virginity."

"Keshia can you just leave it alone and accept that I really like him." She said as I pulled out the school parking lot.

"Fine but I just saying don't make me say I told you so."

*******

We finally got to the house and when we got inside I saw Destiny sitting on the couch.

"Damn bitch move in all ready, you be here more then me." I said sitting next to her.

"Well excuse me for wanting to be around my two best friends." Destiny said holding her chest while looking at me like she was offended.

"Don't mind her Des she's just in a bitchy mood." Jess said. "How did it go telling your parents and Stacy's."

She sighed. "I don't think his parents are happy at all about me being pregnant and my mom just wants to use this baby as a lesson."

"Who cares if their happy about it, as long as you and Stacy are happy nobody else matters." I said.

"Right plus you got us." Jess said pointing at me and herself.

"Thanks guys." Des said hugging us.

********
Tyrone Henderson

I was at home chilling in my room when I heard a light knock on my door.

"What Paris." I said as she opened the door.

She stared down at her feet before talking. "I was wondering if you could take me to the hospital to see mama."

"Yeah I got to go by Michael and Stacy's house anyway." I said getting up from my bed following her out my room.

After a 15 minutes we pulled up to the hospital and I parked the car but I didn't turn it off.

"You aren't coming with me?" She asked.

"No you a big girl, you know how to go in there by yourself."

"But it's been a month since you last seen her, I know you miss her and she misses you." She said looking at me and I glared at her.

"Get the fuck out my car Paris I'll go when I'm ready." I said and she hurried up and got out. "Call dad to pick you up." I said pulling off.

*******
I was now over Stacy and Michael house chilling with them around they pool smoking a blunt.

"How yo meeting go Stacy." I said passing the blunt to Michael.

"Shit terrible, dumb ass over there was giggling like shit was funny. Ma damn near cursed me out after they left but Pops was cool."

"Damn nigga yo mama curse, I never heard mrs Jones curse." I said as Michael passed the blunt back to me. "You sure not tryna hit this." I asked Stacy.

He shook his head. "Nah and I said damn near she was close but she didn't."

"That shit was funny what you mean." Michael said as my phone started ringing.

I pulled it out and saw it was Jessica. I tuned them out and let them argue as I answered the phone.

"What's up." I said.

"Hey what are you doing."

"Nothing chilling with Michael and Stacy dumb asses."

"Oh I can call you back later if you want."

"Nah you good I wanna talk to you about something anyway."

"What is it."

"My mom, can I come by your house." I asked only because there's a lot I need to get off my chest.

"Yes sure is everything okay."

"Yeah I just need to vent, I'll be there in 20." I said hanging up.

"I can't wait for you to slip up bitch then we'll see who laughing, I hope you get a fat ugly bitch pregnant too." Stacy told Micheal.

"Aye nigga you wild but I'm finna go talk to y'all later." I said getting up and they just continued to argue.

^

^

^

Not my best work but I needed to update sorry for the wait