PIMPING 2: 42

Jessica Patterson

I heard the diner's door chime, as I wiped the counter's down. I would still do night shifts at the diner here and there when I'm not doing my internship at the hospital. I looked up and seen Jayla walking in with Tyrone's arms wrapped around her waist.

"Stop." She laughed and tried to push him away from kissing her neck. They walked up to the counter and I could feel Tyrone staring at me making me nervous.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Lisa said you would be stopping by for your last check, I'll get it from the office." I said walking away from them.

"Tyyyy, stop it not here." I heard Jayla say and I rolled my eyes.

When I came back Tyrone was sitting at the counter by himself looking at his phone. When his realized my presence he looked up.

"She went to the bathroom." He said and I nodded. "I called you."

"I know." I said placing Jayla's check in front of him.

"Why didn't you answer, I miss you." He reached over the counter to grab my hand but I pulled away.

The door chimed again. "Juicy how you doing tonight." Kane said walking up behind Tyrone.

"I'm good I'll tell Buster you're here and bring you your drink." I said and Jayla walked up to us.

"Thanks Jessica tell Lisa I said thanks as well, you ready bae." She looked at Tyrone and he nodded as he looked Kane up and down as they walked away.

"He looked at me like I fucked his bitch." Kane said watching Tyrone and Jayla through the window.

I laughed. "Don't trip off him, you want your food for here or to go?"

"Don't worry about it I stopped by to see if you wanted to make some money tonight." He smirked. "My baddest dancer just went on maternity  leave."

"Kane I told you I don't want to be a stripper."

"What if I tell you, you can make four grand." 

My mouth dropped. "Like four thousand dollars?"

"Yeah just show yo' ass up by no later than 1 am and Lucky gone hook you up with some floss."'

"Lucky? Like Lisa?" I asked confused.

"Yeah she my house mother from time to time."

"Wow learn something new everyday, I'll be there but if I don't like it I'm leaving Kane."

"Oh you gone like I already know." He winked at me before leaving out.

********
It was going on 12:30 when I arrived at the club. I told Keshia and auntie Kels I was going to stay at Destiny's to help her with the baby. I walked up to the door and knocked. A brown skin muscular man about 6'3 answered the door with a mean mug.

"You almost missed cut off time." He said letting me in. "Down stairs make a left you should see Lisa she should be waiting at the door."

I nodded as I walked downstairs 'Drunk in Love' by Beyoncé and Jay Z was playing. Just like the man said Lisa was waiting at the door.

"Oh Jessica what are you doing here?" She asked shocked.

I felt a little embarrassed as I looked at my feet. "Kane offered me four thousand to show up tonight."

"Well then let me get you in one of my favorite pieces, these other girls aren't worth even looking at it." She said and motioned for me to follow her into the dressing room.