PIMPING 2: 17

Jessica Patterson

One week later

I walked up to my locker and put in my combination, I could feel somebody staring at me. I looked up and saw the girl Jayla who was all over Tyrone last week.

"The fuck is her problem." Destiny asked walking up to me rolling her eyes.

"Girl I don't know but she staring mad hard." I said grabbing my books then closing my locker.

Jayla walked passed me and made sure to bump into me causing me to drop my books.

"Hey watch where you're going." I said and she looked back at me laughing.

"I saw you, I just didn't care." She said rolling her eyes.

"I bet you would care if I beat your ass." Destiny said trying to get at Jayla.

"Des chill, I'm not tripping off her." I said grabbing her arm.

"You may not be tripping but Tyrone is." She said smirking.

"What you say." I said looking at her.

"You heard me bitch, but let me explain." She said folding her arms. "Last night Tyrone came over and we made love and he spent the night." She said with a smirk.

I bit my lip trying to hold back my tears. Before I knew it Destiny slapped Jayla in the face. I pulled Destiny back, I couldn't let her fight my battles especially since she's pregnant.

"Let me go Jess that hoe got you fucked up." Destiny said.

At this point a small crowd started to form around us.

"You better let her go Jess or Imma beat both y'all asses." Jayla said.

I blacked out all I could remember was being pulled from off top of Jayla and seeing her laying on the ground with her face covered in blood.

"Bet yo ass won't run up again bitch. And Tyrone yo hoe ass need to let her go you bitch ass nigga." I heard Destiny yell.

"Let me go." I begged trying to pull Tyrone's hands off me as he pulled me through the crowd.

"I can't do that Jessica yo ass tripping." He said taking me to his car. He put me in the back seat and got in locking the doors.

"I don't want to talk to you, let me out." I said as tears slowly ran down my face.

"I can't do that Jessica, not until you tell me why you attacked her."

"I didn't attacked her she attacked me first and told me the truth. And I'm glad she did." I said unlocking the door.

"What truth? And you can't leave until I say so." He said grabbing my arm and I pulled away and got out slamming the door.

I walked back in the school and heard a teacher call my name.

"Miss Patterson, principal Austin would like to see you in his office."

I rolled my eyes and headed towards his office.