PIMPING 2: 29

Jessica Patterson

I laid in bed worrying about how I made the biggest mistake ever and if everything with Tyrone's mom was okay. She is a very sweet lady I would hate for something bad to happen to her.

I'm glad auntie Kels is still on her vacation until Thursday which gives me enough time to heal. After dropping me off at home and making sure I was okay, Keshia left to be with her new boyfriend Jayden for the night so it was just me home alone.

There was a knocked at the front door that made me groan in pain as I got out the bed and walked towards the front door. The knock just got louder and louder.

"I'm coming hold on." I said as I slowly made my way to the door. "Who is it." I said when I finally made it there.

"Tyrone." He said and I opened the door. "Can I come in?" He asked with an unreadable expression on his face.

I nodded stepping aside. "Is everything okay with your mom?" I asked closing the door.

I turned towards him and saw him with his head down. He dropped to his knees and broke down crying.

"I'm so sorry Ty." I said walking up to him, getting on my knees and hugging him. I felt warm tears run down my cheeks. "I'm here for you." I said as he cried harder onto my shoulder.

*********

Tyrone Henderson

I felt like I was having a bad dream and that everything was going on wasn't true but it was. My pops disappeared with his side chick, my mama died, and Jessica aborted our baby. I ain't no bitch I don't usually show emotion but I just couldn't hold it in about losing my mama.

"Thank you, Jessica." I whispered.

"You're welcome." She said letting me go.

"I gotta go and handle some stuff." I said then kissed her cheek. "I love you." I said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too. Be safe." She said as I got up and left.

*****
I pulled up in front of Stacy and Michael's house and got out the car. I walked up to the door and knocked.

"Where you been at, you been dodging a nigga calls for a few days." Stacy said letting me in. "And don't worry, Michael sleep so we can talk because you got a lot of explaining to do. I tried talking to Michael but he ain't budging, all he say is you're crazy."

I laughed as I sat on the couch. "You're parents home?"

"Nah nigga, you know my mama would've been all down yo neck when you came in. I think she love you more then she love her own blood sons."

He continued to talk and started to tuned him out.

"Yo, Ty you good?" He asked.

I looked at him and shook my head. "Nah man, uh." I paused and scratching the back of my head. "My mama died today."

"What? Tyrone, bruh I'm sor-." He started but I cut him off.

"Save it, it wont bring her back." I said. "I still haven't heard from my pops." I said checking my phone.

"How's your sister taking it." Stacy asked.

"Not well, I actually need to go check on her. After we left the hospital I took her home and she cried herself to sleep." 

I checked my phone again and saw I had a text from Pops.

"I gotta go , I'll talk to you later." I said getting up and dabbing him before I left out.

******
I walked into the house and saw Paris where I left her sleeping on the couch.

"You're home." Pops said coming down stairs.

"Yeah." I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry son." He said walking  up to me trying to hug me.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said stepping back.

"Tyrone calm down, before you wake up you're sister." He said.

"Fuck you. Our mother, your wife, died today and you don't give a fuck. You to busy worried about some hoe."

"Aye, watch your tune lil boy." He said stepping to me. "I loved your mother and you know that." He said pointing at me.

I looked over at Paris as she stirred in her sleep.

"You don't act like it." I said looking him up and down.

"Look, Tyrone I'm not about to go back and forth with you. Once we burry your mother, my wife, I've decided to sale the house and move to Ohio." He said.

"Ain't no way in hell imma go with you to Ohio, you already neglect me and Paris here in New York."

He sighed. "Tyrone your almost 18 years old, I can't make you go but Paris is coming with me. I'll help you get an apartment here if you want."

"Fine, if that's what you want to do leave me your only son and start over some where else do it." I said walking away to go upstairs to my room.