PIMPING 2: 20

Jessica Patterson

After a long awkward night of questioning from Keshia it was time for my first day in ISS.

"Jess you know y'all real lucky y'all didn't get expelled." Keshia said as we got ready for school.

"I know Ke." I said rolling my eyes.

"I wish I was there when y'all fought I would've boo bopped that bitch right in the neck." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes. "Anyway I think I'm going to apply for some jobs after school."

"Oh really, you want a job, what happened to tutoring Tyrone?"

I rolled my eyes in the mention of his name. "I said that I'm done with him, so that also means I'm done tutoring him. I'm going to tell ms Philips as soon as we get to school." I said putting on some lip gloss.

********

When we pulled up to school, I got straight out the car and went to Miss Philips class.

"Hello Jessica you are here early." She said writing on the broad.

"Yes, um I'm pretty sure you heard about the fight and with that being said I don't think I want to be Tyrone's tutor anymore." I said looking down at my feet.

Miss Philips stopped writing on the broad and looked at me. "Oh Jessica, please don't tell me the fight was about him?"

I continued to look down as I nodded my head yes. "I'm officially done with him and I don't want anything to do with him."

"I understand and I hope this will be the only time you get in trouble. You're a very smart girl." She said.

After my conversation with Miss Philips the bell rung and I had to go to ISS.

"Wait Jessica." I heard Tyrone say.

I rolled my eyes as I continued my walk to ISS.

"Hey stop walking I'm talking to you." He said jogging behind me and grabbing my arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME." I yelled causing people to look at us as I tried to pull away from him.

"The fuck is your problem." He said tightening his grip on my arm.

"What is my problem." I said pointing at myself rolling my eyes. "What the fuck is your problem. I trusted you and gave myself to you and you made me look like some crazy bitch in front of the whole school."

He finally let me go as he rubbed his face with his hand.

"Look Jess, I'm sorry baby, what happened between me and Jayla was a mistake. I love you." He said looking directly into my eyes.

I quickly looked away, I didn't want to fall under his spell.

"I have to go before I get in more trouble." I said as the minute bell rang and I walked away.

********
Keshia Patterson

I sat in English class trying to study for the next test when I noticed Michael walk in the classroom with a note.

"Keshia, they need to see you in the office." Mr Greg said.

I grabbed all my stuff to take with me, because ain't no way in hell I'm leaving my stuff  in this class, I don't trust these kids.

"The fuck you starring at?" I asked Michael as I took the pass from Mr Greg.

"Yo big ass head obviously, I can't see shit pass that mug." He said as we left out the class.

I rolled my eyes. "Why you delivering passes away, I know yo ass not a student aid."

"First off don't come for me like that plus your teacher ain't say shit." He said as we walked down the hall.

"And secondly don't nobody need you in the office, I do." Tyrone said.

I frowned as I starred at him. "First you break my cousin heart, now you interrupting my learning with some fake ass pass." I said folding my arms.

"Look Keshia, I really need your help because I really like Jessica, scratch that I love her." He said.

I felt my heart break a little.

"That's what you say but your actions say otherwise." I said looking him up and down.

"Could you just get her to talk to me please."  He begged.

"No, because you are a sorry ass nigga who Jessica doesn't need in her life." I said turning to go back to class.

I heard him and Michael whispering as I walked away.

"Wait Keshia, I'll pay you." Tyrone said.

I felt myself becoming angry as I turned back around and looked at them.

"Nigga what, no. I don't want your money and it's not enough money in the world for you pay me to get Jess to talk to you again." I said walking away again.

"Well than I guess we got to release the tape." Michael snickered.

"Tape of what." I said turning around again.

"You Miss Freaky, sucking dick in the boys bathroom last year." Michael said with smirk on his face and Tyrone's.

"You're bluffing there's no video of that." I said.

"That's not what Reese said." Tyrone said.

Reese is my ex boyfriend we've been broken up for about two months now.

I sighed nodding my head. "Fine, I'll try to convince Jess into talking to you but if she doesn't want to take you back don't blame me. And you have to promise that video stays between us." I said.

"Ight bet, just make sure my mans get his girl back." Michael said before they walked away.