PIMPING 2: 12

Jessica Patterson

"Jessica Monique Patterson if you don't get yo ass up." Keshia said smacking my butt.

"Ouch Ke that hurt." I said sitting up.

"I had to get you up some how, now hurry up before we're late." She said walking out my room.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. My legs were killing me. I freshen up then went in my room to get ready. After I was dressed I put on the necklace Tyrone gave me.

"Jess." Keshia yelled as I walked in the living room.

"I'm right here calm down." I said.

"Okay then let's go."

About 15 minutes later we pulled up to school. Keshia went straight to her first hour since we only had like 5 minutes until the late bell rung. I had to go to my locker for my science book. I grabbed my notebook from the bottom shelf and when I looked up I saw Lil Dave getting my book off the top.

"Good morning Jessica." He said smiling.

"Hi Lil Dave and thanks." I said taking the book from him.

"So I was wondering-"

"I think you need to wonder somewhere else." Tyrone said from behind me. "Now get the fuck away from my girlfriend."

"G-girlfriend." Lil Dave said nervously.

"Yeah now dip before I whoop yo ass." Tyrone said.

"Tyrone calm down it wasn't even that serious." I said turning towards him.

"Didn't I tell you was mines last night. That means don't be talking to other niggas." He said staring down at me with low eyes.

I never seen him like this before.

"But he's just a friend nothing more."

"It doesn't matter cut his ass off or I will." He said before walking off.

I stood there shock for a moment before closing my locker and going to class. I walked in just before the bell rung.

"Why you looking all sad." Destiny asked as I sat next to her.

"Nothing."

"You sure cause it seem like something." She said as Miss Philip walked in.

"Okay everyone past up their homework." She said.

******

It was now time for lunch and I was starving. I decided on a turkey sandwich and chips.

"Mhm so that's why you was looking all sad, what y'all date ain't turn out right." Destiny said as I sat at the table.

"What are you talking about?" I said and she pointed behind me.

I turned around and saw Tyrone with his arm around some girl shoulder and she kissed his cheek.

"Uh I got to go to the restroom." I said feeling me stomach churn. I almost ran to the restroom as I felt vomit coming up. Seeing him with that other girl after everything he said and we did last night made me sick.

"Jess are you okay." I heard Keshia say.

"Yes can you go away please."

"I know you not in here crying over that nigga."

"Keshia just go away." I said before throwing up again.

"I can't do that Jessica, what happened last night?" She asked folding her arms.

I flushed the toilet then got and went to the sink to rinse my mouth out.

"Uh Jess I know you hear me."

"We had sex if that's what you wanted to know."

"Jess how how could you have sex with that walking STD."

"Look Ke I really don't want to talk about this." I said leaving out.

I'm just ready for this day to be over.

^

^

^
Excuse any errors