PIMPING 2: 14

Micheal Jones

I walked in the house and saw my Ma, pops, Stacy, Destiny and her people staring at me.

"Damn did I do something wrong." I said closing the front door.

I saw Stacy shake his head.

"Come take a seat Micheal." Ma said patting a spot next to her on the couch. "Stacy and Destiny have something to tell us."

At first I was confused then I realized what was happening. I took a seat next to ma.

Destiny looked down before she started talking. "I'm pregnant."

"And it's mines." Stacy said.

"Damn Des how let that happen I thought  you said you was done with him." Lil Dave said and his mama smacked his head.

"How far are you." Her mama asked.

"Two months." She said looking down.

"So I'm assuming you're going to keep it?" Ma said.

"Of course she is she needs to learn her lesson." Her mama said.

"They both do." Pops said and I bust out laughing.

"What's so funny bitch." Stacy said.

"The fact that yo dumb ass got caught up." I said laughing even harder.

"Hey cut it out both of you." Ma almost yelled at us.

"I think we're going to go." Destiny mama said as they got up and left.

Pops shook his head before leaving out the living room.

"Go to your room Micheal and Stacy I need to talk to you alone." Ma said.

************
Jessica Patterson

I walked up to Tyrone truck and he was sitting on the hood staring at me.

"What." I said blushing as he pulled me between his leg.

"I can't admire my girlfriend." He said grabbing my chin kissing my lips.

"You can, now what you have me meet you for I don't have long before Keshia comes looking for me."

"I got you a present." He said going in his pocket pulling out a small box. "Open it." He said giving it to me.

I opened it and it was some diamond earrings.

"Oh my gosh I love them." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good I knew you would." He said smirking.

"What are you hiding." I asked.

"I want you to meet my family."

"I don't know Tyrone I've got a lot of work I have to do."

"Please I just want to spend time with you. And show you I really want to make this work."

"You do." I said looking up at him.

"Yeah." He said looking deep in me eyes. "I want to be in you life for life." He said grabbing my hands and pulling me into a kiss.

"Okay I'll meet your family but you have to promise something." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Okay what is it."

"You won't cheat on me." I said looking down.

"Look at me Jessica." He said lifting my chin. "I promise I won't ever cheat on you."

I heard someone clearing their throat and I turned around to see Keshia.

"Time to go now Jess before he gets you naked." She said folding her arms.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said stepping away from him.

"Okay call me when you get home." He yelled as Keshia pulled me away.

^

^

^

Excuse any errors

Sorry for the wait