PIMPING 2: 26

Keshia Patterson
Friday Night

I sipped my drink and bobbed my head to 'You Deserve it' by Future played. I can't lie Sophia knows how to though a good party. She has like three different food tables, a bunch of bottles of liquor being passed around, a big as pool in the back with a water slide, and I seen at least ten dealers walking around.

This bitch is rich. I thought.

I saw Tyrone walk in holding Jessica hand with Michael and Stacy behind them. I mentally roll my eyes watching them as I felt a presence next to me.

"What yo' fine ass doing over here all by yo' self ?" Reese said licking his lips.

I ignored him as I watched Tyrone lead Jessica through the crowd. I hate seeing them together, I know it's wrong to hate on my own cousin but I just feel like she stole him from me. Me and Tyrone were never a thing but I always had a crush on him. No one knew about it not even my best friend Destiny.

"Yo Ke, you just gone ignore a nigga." Reese said.

"Obviously, ain't that what I'm doing." I said trying to walk away but his grabbed my arm. "Don't fucking touch me Reese." I said pushing him off me, he bumped into a girl who spilled her drink on him.

"Oops, sorry." The girl said before walking away to get another drink.

"Damn bitch you messed up my fit, I got something for yo ass Keshia." He said looking down at his shirt.

"Boy, fuck you." I said walking away.

I walked over to Jess and Tyrone as he passed her a red solo cup before he took a shot.

"What the fuck are you doing Jess, you're pr-" I caught myself. "You're you know what, you can't be drinking plus you know you're a light weight."

"Keshia it's okay, Monday is my appointment to get rid of it. And I got my man here to watch my back in case I get to fucked up." She said as she took two shots.

"Fine, it's your body do what you want."  I said as I walked away.

********
Jessica Patterson

"I'll be right back baby, I gotta go talk to Michael real quick." Tyrone said as he kissed my neck before he walked away.

"So why didn't stay home with Des?" I asked Stacy.

"Because of her dad." He said chugging a beer. "She already pregnant so can't nothing worse happened."

I laughed. "Mr Smith wasn't playing when he said no more surprise grandbabies." I said sipping on the drink Tyrone gave me before he left.

"Aye be careful drinking that." He said before walking away.

"Wait what you talking about." I tired to catch him but he walked off into the crowd. I just shook my head an continue to drink.

********
Omniscient

Jessica stumbled as she walked up the stairs to the bathroom, her vision was blurry, her head was spinning and she really had to pee. Little did she know her 'man' had drugged her and had a surprise waiting on her when she comes out.

"Hey, can you hurry up in there I gotta pee." Jessica said knocking on the bathroom door. "God damn this big ass house and we can only use one bathroom that's stupid." She said as she leaned against the wall.

A couple finally came and Jessica went in and did her business,  once she was done she walked out and bumped into Michael.

"Damn Jess, you okay." He asked catching her before she fell.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine Ty, I'm ready to go home." She said holding her head. She was drunk, drugged, and confused.

Michael smirked  before leading her to an empty bedroom. "I'll take you baby after we talk for a minute."

"Ty babe, I'm ready to go home I'm head hurts." She said walking in the room.

Once she got in there she took a seat on the bed and laid back as Michael closed and locked the door.

"Don't worry baby girl imma take good care of you as long as you take care of me." He said walking up to her. "I've had my eyes on you for a while I'm not gone lie, so once Tyrone gave me the okay. I got to go for it." He said unbuckling his pants.

Jessica was out of it once her head hit the pillow she dozed off to sleep not having a clue about what was about to happen to her.

Michael slid his hand up Jessica's tight dress so that he could remove her panties before pushing up her dress.

"Fuck, I can't believe Tyrone tryna share you with me." He said looking at her half naked body.

He lightly pulled Jessica legs to the edge of the bed before positioning himself between her legs. Michael slowly eased himself inside of Jessica causing her to stir a little in her sleep.

"Awe, fuck girl. Now I know why his ass so crazy over you." He said squeezing her thick thighs.

Giving her long slow strokes, he rubbed her breast which caused Jessica to open her eyes and moan.

"Mm, Ty." She moaned.

"Shh, you gone fuck up my nut." Michael said putting his hand over her mouth. Since she was woke he sped up his pace. He had Jessica on the edge of an orgasm as her walls tightening around him and she moaned uncontrollably into his hand. "Fuck girl, you she wet and tight." He groaned, he wanted to savor this moment but she was making it hard for him.

"Hey who's in there." Sophia banged on the door.

"Shit." Michael cursed as he eased out of Jessica. "Shh." He said with his hand still over her mouth. "Don't say nothing."

He pulled up his pants and tried to fix himself before he walked over to the door and unlocked it.

"Why the fuck are you in here Michael?" Sophia asked.

"I was just looking after Jessica for a minute making sure she was straight." He said as she looked him up and down.

"Yeah right, move nigga." She said trying to pushing him out the way to check on Jessica.

"I told you she good, what you can do is get Tyrone so he can take her home." He said not budging.

"Nigga this my house, I can go where I want but I'll go get Tyrone but yo ass better keep this fucking door open." She said looking him straight in the face.

Sophia knew something wasn't right but she was too late to stop it and didn't know what exactly Michael did. She just walked away to go find Tyrone.

^

^

^
Excuse any errors

Vote

Comment