PIMPING 2: 3

Jessica Patterson

"What was that all about?" Destiny asked as we walked down the hall.

"Um....the teacher wants me to be Tyrone's tutor."

"Hold up Mrs Philip want you to be Tyrone's tutor?"

"Yep and I'm meeting him after school in the library."

"Good luck....your probably better off tryna teach a dog how pee in a toilet then tutoring him."

"Damn is he that slow?" Keshia asked walking up to us.

"Can y'all just leave him alone and help me find my second hour." I said looking at my schedule. This school is huge and my class are everywhere.

"Let me see." Destiny said taking the paper. "Oh...mm...I would hate to be you. You got Mr Lawvery he is the worst."

"Um hm and boring as hell. He gone have you writing essays for days and if you don't do it he'll double it."

"An essay that's not that bad." I said taking my schedule back.

"Whatever Jess have fun." Keshia said as her and Destiny walked away.

I rolled my eyes and went to class it was about 10 people in there. I took a seat in the front of the class.

"Aye Mr L I'm not feeling to good....You think I could skip the test today." A guy yelled walking in the class holding his stomach.

"No Michael you have to take the test just like everyone else."

"Man." He said smacking his lips then taking a seat next to me."What's up shawty what's yo name?" He asked leaning over on my desk.

I rolled my eyes and kept looking at the book I was reading.

"Awe so you don't hear me?"

"I heard you and I was hoping you leave me alone." I said not looking up.

He didn't say anything.

The rest of my classes went by smooth and it was finally time to go home.

"Aye Jessica." I heard Tyrone yelled.

"Yeah." I said turning around smiling.

"You still gone meet me in the library?" He asked looking down at me.

I forgot about that. "Ugh yeah...um lets go now." I said then followed him.

Keshia Patterson

"Where the hell is she?" I asked Destiny as we sat in my car waiting on Jessica.

"Oh she didn't tell you....she tutoring Tyrone." She said eating some chips.

"What? I don't trust him." I said getting out the car.

"Ke their in the library and knowing Mrs Philip she probably in there to so don't worry." Destiny said through the window.

"Yeah your right....It's just she's my cousin and I know how he is and I don't want her hurt." I said getting back in the car.

"Keshia stop worrying she's okay now let's go I'm hungry, And you know I don't eat school lunch so lets get some pizza."

"Yo fat ass." I said starting the car up.

Tyrone Henderson

"This shit is pointless if you ask me." I told Jessica sitting my pencil down.

"No it's not it's actually pretty easy if you try." She said finishing her work.

"Ain't nothing easy about Dimensional Analysis. And maybe if you give me a little motivation I would try harder." I said then smirked.

"What do you mean when you say 'motivation' ?" She asked looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

"I mean motivation like this." I say then kiss her lips. They were so soft and perfect she even kissed me back.

"I think we should get back to work." She said pulling away looking down at her paper.

"Yeah your right."

**********

We finally got done about 5 o'clock and it was getting dark.

"You want me to take you home?" I asked as we walked out the library.

"Ugh...n-no you don't have to I could just call Keshia." She said pulling out her phone.

"Nah don't call her get in....I'll take you home." I said unlocking the doors.

She got in and I could tell she was nervous. I also could tell she never been in a car like this before.

"How can you afford this?" She asked and I chuckled.

"I mean I could and would tell you but it's a secret."

"It's a secret huh....Boy I hope you ain't got me in no stolen car."

"Nah nah nah chill bae I paid for this with me own money I saved up."

"I'm just your tutor not your bae. And how long have you been saving?"

"A while and with the help of my Pops." I said turning on her street.

"Awe I never knew mines.....But my grandma always told me he was a pimp."

"I'm sorry to hear that......Um I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said as she got out the car. "Damn no goodbye?" I yelled out the window.

"Goodbye Tyrone." She said walking in her house.

^

^

^

-Keshia in the media