Chapter 2

We storm into my room and Tracy shoves me to the bed while leaning sexily in front of me.

"What I'm doing is not a big deal." She proceeds as I am simply staring at her.

We met a week before writing our last semester exam, and we make love before I left for my vacation in Paris. No wonder she barely does a video call with me in Paris, I never knew she will be so naughty this way.

"My dad and I fucking you is not a big deal to you?" I cry out. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Mike, we both agree to have an open relationship..." She is saying.

"Not with my dad," I argue.

"I'm not sure why you take this seriously," Tracy shrugs. "We both used to catch cruise with others before we met, and we decided to continue that by having an open relationship, so why don't you want me to enjoy it?"

"So you like it when my dad and I fuck you?" I repeat asking her that while sneering at her and she occasionally chuckles in response. She raises her right leg and positions it next to me on the bed.

I can see her pink panties in her tiny skirt as I recline back on my elbows. This makes me sit up straight and roll my eyes.

"POC, I'm only having fun with Chief Anderson." She responds calmly, and I feel like puking.

Does that imply that she is done with me?

"We aren't taking our relationship to the next level? Are we?" She adds.

I'm just like a statue, listening to everything she says, unable to utter a single word. Tracy must be the most insane lady I've ever had an affair with.

"And I don't mind continuing to help you," she says as she draws back.

"And have you ever helped me out?" Finally, I ask.

In response to my query, she scoffs.

"How quickly you forgot," she responds, folding her arms around her chest.

"I helped you convince Chief to get you a new whip and I feel you are expecting more from him while he is not willing to offer you anything till you graduate," She says and I roll my eyes.

"So you're...admitting that...you prefer my dad...over me?" I inquire, stuttering.

"Yeah," she answers, smirking. "See you later, boo," She adds and bounces out of my room.

I sneer a little.

I find this to be hilarious and I can't stop thinking about it. So screw our relationship as long as she gets me more money from my father.

I get up and go to Jeffrey's office for the approval of my new whip, which is very crucial to me.

***

I knock and hear him reply, "Come in."

"Paris man!" My dad's personal assistant and attorney, Jeffrey, hails me as I enter his office and approach him.

He cheerfully shakes hands with me as we quickly exchange pleasantries, and finally, I seat on the chair in front of him.

"Gee, how did Dad meet Tracy?" That's the first thing I ask him, my brows furrowed in uncertainty.

"Well, you know how Chief always gets what he wants..." Jeffery is saying and then abruptly switches his statements. "Wait, you know her?"

"Of course, guy," I reply horribly. "She is the Tracy I told you about."

"Really?" His eyes are wide open as he responds. "Do you mean the Tracy you're now dating?"

"Yeah," I answer.

He laughs mockingly at me, and I shake my head in disbelief.

Jeff is someone I've known since I was a teenager. He's been working with my father for a long time. As they say, "birds of a feather flock together," and so do we when we go out, party, go to nightclubs, and hang out with women.

"This is interesting," Jeffrey confesses, giggling uncontrollably.

I shrug, "I can't just believe it."

"Well, she feels she deserves a rich man more than a broke man," Jeffrey chuckles, and I can't help but sneer at him.

I acknowledge he is right, Tracy is dating Dad just for his money, whilst I am solely his kid who is financially dependent on him.

"That's nothing but the truth," I say with a shrug, and we both burst out laughing again.

"I came here for my brand new whip," I say, winking at Jeffrey, who raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"The last time I checked, Chief didn't approve of it." He declares in confusion.

"Tracy was the one who urged him, and he eventually gave his approval, I explain. "That's why I came here,"

"Wow, that's sweet of her," He says, startled to hear such a thing from me.

I find it difficult to convince Dad to change his opinion, but I can tell that Tracy is now his weak point.

"But he's still refusing to get me an apartment because of my GPA," I complain.

To be free from living at the chief's Mansion, all I ever wanted is my own apartment.

Except for Scott, Dad has prohibited me from inviting people inside the house since he won his party's primary election. I can't even throw a home party anymore, and security guards would have been following me around if not that I strongly disagreed.

That is not the life I desire. All I've ever wanted is a free world. But I don't have a choice because he is running for governor of Lagos State in Nigeria.

"I'm tired of his stubbornness," I say regretfully, and Jeff sighs.

"You want to know the truth?" With his eyebrows raised, Jeff comments to me.

I stammer, "Sure...of course," wanting to hear anything he has to say.

"An apartment has already been secured for you," He lets out, and my jaw drops open. "All you have to do is strive to graduate, then you have the keys" He adds.

"Really? This is unbelievable." I cheerfully respond. "What does it look like? Is it something I'll like? My taste?" I ask those questions about it, smiling, while Jeff rolls his eyes as if he is sick of my company.

"I can't tell you that, it's supposed to be a secret." He responds.

"Then why do you tell me an apartment has been arranged for me?" I question, rolling my eyes, and he chuckles a bit.

"Graduate first, dullard," He suddenly interrupts and resumes working on his laptop.

He is the only one to call me that name "Dullard". I hope one day I can show him that I am not a typical dullard.

As we remain in silence, I begin to stroke my short stubble beard, thinking about how hard I'm going to study to pass the two courses I carried over.

I'm going to struggle with this because I fucking hate studying.

"I have a party to attend tonight, are you coming?" I hear him say and this helps me break out of my thoughts.

"Sure, why not?" I answer swiftly.

Even when Tracy outplays me, life must go on.