Chapter 46

"Did my antidote work on you patient?" I tease, cuddling her from behind with my tummy resting against her back and my arms wrapped around her as we both lie on our sides, facing the same direction with nothing on.

"Could you tell me again the area where you are specialized in doctor?" She requests.

"I offer antidotes, so I would say antidotetology," I answer and she laughs heartily. She veers to change her posture, now facing me and we are both looking into each other eyes.

Her eyes are so gorgeous that I would love to stare at them forever.

"You always have this incredible way of making me feel better, Mickey," She lets out in her sweet voice and this makes me blush.

It's my first time getting laid this semester and I can boldly say that I feel so great.

I wish to spend all day in bed with her.

"I have never been with someone as amazing as you, Ren," I respond sincerely in my deep voice while she gives me an irresistible smile that makes me tilt forward to kiss her.

Then her phone begins to ring on the nightstand which caught our attention, and I pull back.

"That's my alarm, I need to go do my job," She lets out.

"Oh! That's right," I react and she crawls out of the bed, wrapping the blanket around her body. She picks up her dress and undies and I watch her making her way to the bathroom.

I also crawl out of bed to wear my shorts. Spotting the empty sachet of the condom I used on the floor, I bend to pick it up and dispose of it in my waste bin. I never run out of condoms in my room.

She later returns to the room in her dress, looking clean-up. I can't take my eyes off her from behind as she reaches for her phone on the nightstand.

"See ya," She says and before she could take a step, I quickly grab her hand. She turns around to gaze at me and I clear my throat.

I wonder what she is thinking with her eyes fixed on me while I am thinking about how I'm gonna put my sentence.

"Can I request something from you?"

"Anything," She answers with a shrug.

"I want us to be more than friends with benefits," I begin to express. "I want something serious with you,"

"Are you serious about this?" She confirms and I nod yes while she scoffs a little at me.

I have no idea why I requested that but I feel what is happening between us is way too much more than being just friends even though I'm hiding stuff about her which could even ruin this friendship.

The feelings I have for her are unusual and I wish I could spend the rest of my life with her.

"You don't do relationships, remember?" She adds while I roll my eyes.

"Come on babe! You are using my words against me?" I argue.

"No, I'm just stating the fact," She retorts. "We are different and I don't want false hope anymore,"

"Look, I get it, about your last relationship...." I am saying and she cuts in.

"Exactly, I don't want pity from you,"

"That is not what I am trying to do," I clarify.

"That is what it looks like Mickey because why would you suddenly what to be in a relationship with someone like me when you never do a serious thing,"

"Because I love you," I say in my honest voice and she gasps in shock hearing that from me.

"I love you, Ren," I repeat clearly to her.