PROLOGUE

Scene 1:

 "Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy! I can't even think of a future without you. You will be MINE PARO MINE !! by hook or by crook." __ ADITYA RAJ MALHOTRA.

" In your dreams Mr.Malhotra! You are delusional to think I'd ever love an arrogant narcissistic jerk like you. No means No. The sooner you get it the better.. " ___ PAROMITA CHATTERJEE.

" We will see my wild cat ". He smirked.

Scene 2:

Paro was laying on her bed, her restless mind was an absolute mess. Sleep was far away from her teary eyes. Suddenly she heard the sound of the door opening. Her every sense rose to its high alert mode. Getting up from the bed she was about to take a step when she figured out a dark silhouette near the door.

" Wh...who?" Before even she can repeat her words a tall figure started taking slow steps towards her, like a predator to its prey. The light from the night lamp fell on his sharp features making them clearer gradually.

"Ad..Adi... You ?" 

Gulping hard she started taking steps backward without even knowing.

"Why don't you love me, Paro ?" His slurry voice is a clear indication of his drunken state. 

" Adi please.. we can talk things out. Please listen to me.. pl .. please Adi ". Paro felt terrified to her core when she realized he is not in his senses. 

But to her terror, taking two large steps he was already in front of her. Looking directly into her eyes he smirked. Not his normal one. His face was showing disappointment, anger, rage, and one more dangerous thing. Amorous lust. His desire to claim her was so strong that anyone can see it through his eyes. 

Paro was surely innocent but not naive to not understand the look on his face. Before she can even turn and run for her life he encircled her waist in a strong grip and captured her lip in a brutal kiss. 

Paro cried out in fear and disgust and kept beating his chest as hard as possible. But this act of her did little to no change in his movement as if in drunken state he was a possessed demon! Putting her every bit of energy she kept fighting against him. But the real question is ...

For how long?

" You don't love me? You.. you would never love me, right? No problem let me love you. Today I'll show you how to love ......"

 ••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aditya Raj Malhotra: A 27 years old software engineer, who hails from Kolkata. The bad boy of the town. A loving wealthy family, loyal friends, and good looks he has it all.  Doesn't do relationships. His emotion is always under his control. At least that is what he thinks. Until he meets her!

Paromita Chatterjee: A 20 years old small town girl. Soft hearted but strong headed. Her willpower is her biggest strength. Comes to Kolkata to prepare for medical entrance at the age of 20.  Then?!

What happens when two people, poles apart meet for the very first time?! Spark flies, vibe generates... Magical right?! But too bad if all of these are just one sided. 

Join this roller coaster ride of Adi and Paro with me where the heart will be broken, passion will be felt, love will blossom... Hatred will rise... But something more intense will make its path. Will it be able to make its place in the other one's heart? Or will end up causing catastrophic destruction! Stay tuned to know.

HEY LOVELY READERS !!! It's your AUTHOR here.It's the first ever time that I am writing a book. I hope you will give this story a chance. So if you like the story and the plot Please like, comment and  follow my account.You have no idea how much it will mean to me! And English isn't my first language. I am also not doing proof reading. So there might be some grammatical errors.

Keep reading . Thank you.❤️