CHAPTER 01

In a small town, West Bengal,

 A girl sat at her desk, attempting to concentrate on her studies.

 Suddenly, her mother's voice resonated loudly from downstairs, interrupting her focus.

"Paro! Come quickly, look who's here!"

"Coming mom!" She shouted at the top of her voice.

Heaving a deep sigh, Paro closed her book and stood up, reluctantly making her way downstairs to greet the guest.

As she descended the stairs, she noticed her mother engaged in conversation with their neighbor's aunt, easily recognizable by her back posture.

"Oh, Auntie! Come, come! Please have a seat. It's been such a long time since we last saw you," Paro exclaimed, feigning enthusiasm.

"Still not as feigned as the smile on my mother's face," her subconscious mind whispered.

"Oh, my dear child! Yes, it's been ages. I went to visit my daughter. You know, her husband works for a prestigious company, earning a handsome salary..."

The aunt continued to chatter away, her voice fading into the background as Paro gazed out the window, finding solace in the gentle autumn breeze. 

For a brief moment, peace and serenity washed over her.

"...And that reminds me, I was just discussing your situation. Such an unlucky girl, struggling to get into medical college with no success. It's not meant for people like us—a mere waste of time and money..."

Paro snapped out of her daze, her aunt's words piercing through her thoughts. She mustered a meek smile that failed to reach her eyes.

"Would you like some tea? I've prepared some snacks as well. Paro, could you please make tea for us?" 

her mother interjected, attempting to change the subject. Paro followed her instructions, making her way back upstairs.

Returning to her seat near the desk, Paro found it difficult to regain her earlier focus. The aunt's parting words lingered in her mind, haunting her for the past few hours, despite their lack of novelty.

"A waste of time and money."

"No, I am strong. I won't let these words bother me. I'll move to the city within two months, and there I'll focus solely on my studies.

 Hopefully, by this time next year, I'll be in a better place. I have to believe it," 

she whispered, making a silent promise to herself and the stars peering through her window.

Meanwhile, in a lively Kolkata nightclub…

"Hey, bro! Look at that stunning blonde! She's got some incredible curves, man! Take a look," Aditya's friend exclaimed with unwarranted enthusiasm.

"Are you drunk? We're in India. Where would you find a blonde here?" Aditya frowned, responding to his friend Sameer.

"I'm not drunk, bro! You're clueless! Who said she's Indian? She's a foreigner, man. Just look at her!" Sameer insisted.

Aditya glanced over and spotted a gorgeous blonde swaying her hips to the rhythm of the music. Her body-hugging black dress and bold red lipstick perfectly complemented her complexion.

"She won't give in to your advances. Stop gawking," Sameer snorted.

Raising an eyebrow, Aditya chuckled. "Really, bro? Are you challenging me? You should know better. No one says no to Adi."

Sameer pondered for a moment before relenting, "Alright, fine. But you only have tonight to get her into your bed. Agreed?"

Adi smirked arrogantly.

 "Challenge accepted. But if you lose, which I'm certain you will, you have to go on a date with Rina."

"What? No way! Why her? She's too clingy!" Sameer whined.

"Why? Are you so convinced of your impending defeat that you're already complaining?"

 Adi laughed heartily this time.

"Okay, okay. I'll go on the date. But if you lose, you have to let me ride your new BMW for an entire week," Sameer negotiated.

"Deal," Adi replied, downing the remainder of his beer with a sense of confidence.

At 3 AM on the same night, 

Sameer abruptly woke from his slumber to the jarring sound of his phone ringing. Annoyed, he reluctantly answered the call.

"What the fuck do you want at this ungodly hour, Adi? Can't you let me sleep?" 

Sameer groaned.

Aditya chuckled mischievously on the other end.

 "Prepare yourself mentally for the date tomorrow, Sammu. The deal is sealed. Adi never loses."

He abruptly ended the call, leaving Sameer to contemplate his fate.

Adi smirked, glancing at the naked blonde beside him, blissfully asleep. 

"I hope she'll leave in the morning as I instructed. Aditya Raj Malhotra never does relationships. He's always in control and always will be," 

he thought, slipping back into peaceful slumber, unaware that a momentous change was about to take place, forever altering his course.

                          ••••••••••••

HEY lovely readers!!! So chapter one is released. I am really excited. 🥺I hope you like it. ✌️It's just the beginning. A long way to go. If You like the story please Like, comment, and follow my account. It will mean a lot to me..❤️✨Keep reading keep enjoying.. Have a great day.... Love you all..