Chapter 05

PARO'S POV:

 "Isn't the morning a little bit brighter today?" 

I thought to myself, standing on my balcony and sipping my coffee...

 I have been in Kolkata just for 1 week. But I already like the place.

The huge amount of noise of the city doesn't exactly reach the place I live in, even though it's in the heart of the city.. just a perfect place for a person like me.

Uncle, aunty Vivaan ...oh!Such a cutie he is! 

Every day after I come back from coaching I have to spend at least one hour with him. 

He makes me feel happy.. a feeling I haven't felt very often over the past few years.

 I also met Kabita aunty one time after that day. She is aunty's close friend. She has that motherly aura around her. I already like her... 

It's Sunday, so I don't have classes today .. I'll get some time to do my revision... 

But in the afternoon I have to go to the park with Vivaan and Aunty as I promised. 

Thinking about Vivaan always brings a smile to my face.

 Really the children are angels. a bunch of hopes who give you peace in this cruel heartless world.

 Keeping down my coffee mug into the basin I went to take a relaxing shower.

ADI'S POV:

' Please Chachu ( uncle)! Please.. take me to the park na. Please!' __ Pritha, my 5 years old niece is continuously nagging me for the last 30 minutes... 

' Oh, God! These troublemaking children and their never-ending tantrums !!! But this little munchkin of mine has my whole heart.. and she knows very well how to use that to her advantage'... 

' oho, princess. Who goes to the park? Come here. Let's play video games together'. 

' Nooo !!! I want to go to the park only. My friends will also be there. I want to play with them only .. Then coming back we'll play video games in the evening... PLEASE !!!! '... She starts crying...

 OMG! This little brat! If anyone in my family sees her crying just because of me they'll kill me...

 ' sshh! Princess... Ok.. we'll go to the park ok? I'll also buy you a biggg Cadbury.. now stop crying.. please!! '

' Sotti ?! ( Really?!) ' She asked me all excited.

' Yeah... Now tell mom to get you ready. Ok?!'

'yehhh !!!! I'll be back in 5 minutes... Wait for me. Don't go alone...

'mummy !!!!'... She walked out hurriedly to find her mom ...

' Drama queen !! I sighed....

' Chachu ( uncle)... Look ! my friends!! I am going to them. U wait here .'... 

'Ok but ... ' even before finishing my words she ran towards her friends... All jumping and laughing. 

Currently, I am standing in the middle of the park ... Not exactly knowing what to do. Wherever I see it's either children or their parents...

It should have been my brother here, instead of me. But that workaholic is in office even on Sunday along with my father... It's not that I am not serious about my work.. but I also need some time to breathe.. that's one of the reasons I didn't take up such big responsibility.

" I'd never have children". I said to myself irritated. 

" It's not that you'd get married in any way".. my subconscious mind mocked me.. "