Chapter 06

The leaves on the tree being vibrant and spreading their glory like a warrior in the autumn morning after they have succeeded to ditch the scorching summer successfully. The weather feels so serene it can easily calm anybody's mind down.

Except one.

Who is in a contrasting situation with nature.  

201...202...203 ... Adi continues his count down, putting his weight on his elbow he bends down to the floor inhaling and again coming back to the starting position exhaling and contracting his abs. Sweat is glistening over his tanned ripped body and his mind is running at a speed of 100 miles per hour as he keeps counting the number of push-ups.

A certain pair of honey eyes are running through his mind since last week and he doesn't know how to make it calm down. He would have thought that girl was just his mere imagination, only if he won't see her taking a taxi with that kid coming out of the park.

He felt so irritated with himself for allowing his mind to roam through over a particular girl, he had seen for a few minutes who may not be even of age yet. He can't even concentrate on his work fully. Only if he gets to meet her even for once, he'll surely make her sleep with him, no matter how much money is needed.

He strongly believes that there is nothing that money can't buy. He has seen that throughout his life. Even though he is not sure fucking her just for once is what he actually wants but what else could it be right? He doesn't know how he is going to find her but he definitely will. 

Then will fuck her and move on. Easy. 

Adi tried to make an arrangement with himself to give his mind some amount of much needed peace.

"Adi ! Adiiii....."

Adi frowned hearing a loud annoying voice from behind. 

" Oh, Sameer! Why are you shouting idiot? Am I deaf or what?" Adi said not being very happy he was just pulled out of his daydream by his super annoying best friend. 

" Seriously! I am calling you for the last two minutes. But no response! Where are you lost huh? Am I missing something?" Sameer asked suspiciously. 

"Go and wait for me. I will join you after taking a bath." Getting up Adi started going toward the washroom as if he didn't listen to what Sameer just said. 

Sameer was just pulling his leg but seeing him like this he is pretty much convinced there has to be something. When he entered his room he clearly saw how Adi was smiling and murmuring to himself while doing pushups. He has never seen his best friend like this. Maybe he is overreacting but what's the harm in confirming?! 

" What are you waiting for let's go! "Adi said while going to the garage. 

" But..".

" No ifs and buts... We are going to be late. Come I'll drop you off at your office. Let's go..." Before even Sameer can start again Adi pressed the accelerator and start the car numbing every sound around including Sameer's inner one. 

.......

" Seriously Adi? I asked you something in the morning! And you pretended as if nothing happened! Am I not even that close to you that you can share with me? Tell me what's bothering you!"

Adi frowned a little and felt bad for making his best friend feel like this. He took a big gulp of his whisky from the glass and pressed his eyes tightly for clearing his mind. He came to the bar as he does every weekend evening but it just doesn't seem the same. The more he tries to clear his mind the stronger it engulfs his mind.