Chapter 36

" Are you guys sure that you don't wanna go home now?" Paro again asked her friends, hoping that they would change their minds. 

" Yes, I am. And also you are coming with us." Ishita rolled her eyes. 

Paro looked at Rishabh but he nodded his head, silently agreeing with his cousin.

" Ishita is right. We three didn't hang out together for a long time. Please, Paro. Come with us. It will be my treat." 

 Rishabh tried to convince her with puppy eyes. 

" Now you should come with us. Rishabh is a close-fisted guy. If he is giving treats by himself, it's no less than a miracle." 

Ishita teased him.

" You brat! Now I won't take you with us." Rishabh pretended to be offended.

" No.. please please, I am sorry…" 

Ishita tried to sound genuine.

Paro laughed silently seeing their antics. She had exactly the same relationship with Aryan even if they weren't blood related. They had grown up together and knew each other forever. 

" Okay okay, I will go." 

Paro interfered in the middle.

" Really?" 

Both of them said at the same time, stopping their argument.

" What are we waiting for? Let's go." Holding her wrist Ishita dragged Paro with her.

………..

" This restaurant? Are you guys sure? 

I mean it looks pretty expensive." 

Paro asked them to confirm. The building they were standing near looked like a lavish one. She wasn't sure if she would be able to contribute anything. 

" Paro, don't use your brain so much. Rishabh already told that it's his treat. Why are you being bothered? Come." 

Ishita said in a stern voice, knowing exactly what her friend was thinking. 

Smiling at her sheepishly, Paro followed them inside.

The interior was outstanding! Paro suddenly felt conscious about her presence.

Everyone seemed well dressed except her.

" Ishita, don't you think we should have gone somewhere else? I mean don't you think we are underdressed?" She whispered.

" We are. But who cares? We will eat our food and leave. Of course not before paying money". 

Both of the girls ended up giggling.

………..

" Sir, would you like to have something ?" 

Dev, Adi's PA asked him as they just completed their meeting. 

" No. I will go to the office now." Adi replied, rubbing his forehead.

Nodding his head Dev was about to leave when Adi stopped him.

" Dev, call for the manager," Adi ordered.

" Ok, sir." 

" No, wait. I will go and meet him myself. I also need to talk to other staff." Standing up from his chair Adi left the room. 

He was descending the stairs when his ears caught a giggling. His steps halted as he found the source.

Pure rage!