Chapter 53 ( Mature).

Warning ⚠️ 18+

The chapter contains non consensual sex , graphic description and explicit language.

If you are below 18 or get triggered by any of these things, please escape the chapter.

" You... you don't love me, right? You will never love me, right? Fine. Today I will show you how to love."

Adi's voice was mixed with rage, disappointment, grudge, and all types of emotions that could be lethal for the girl standing there. Paro was surely innocent but not naive enough to not understand his expression. His voice and his expression were coated with amorous lust.

Hearing his last words, her face became pale. She couldn't move for a moment even after her mind was alerting about the upcoming danger. Her breath was shallow and her heart pounded like a trapped bird's wings.

She couldn't understand why Bidisha would reveal to Adi in this state that she didn't love him. She told them that she would talk to him tomorrow by herself. Then? Why would they even do that to her?

Adi's voice slurred as he spat out accusations,

"You think you can just run away from me, huh? You think I wouldn't find out?"

Tears welled up in Paro's eyes as she stammered, "Adi, you're not yourself right now. Please relax. We need to talk."

"Talk?" Adi's laugh was bitter, devoid of any humor. He took a predatory step closer, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"No." He whispered, his breath sending a shiver running down her spine.

" It's no... not the time to talk, love. Today let me show you my love. Let me tame my feisty cat.

Paro's hands trembled as she held them up defensively.

Adi felt himself getting aroused seeing the trembling body standing near him. He never saw her this terrified. She already looked like a kitten. As he raised his hand to touch her face she seemed to be pulled away from her frozen state. Paro hurriedly took a few steps back to save herself from his venomous touch.

A sly smirk uplift the corner of his lips a little bit. Now that's like her. What's the fun without a spirited woman who will fight till her last breath before submission?

The prey finally recognized the predator and she screamed in terror and bolted for the door. But he caught her around the waist and slammed her into the wall in no time.

" Stop... Why are you doing this? Please stop.."

Paro uttered the words with utmost helplessness and frustration. Her watery eyes were clearly depicting her helplessness. But her mouth and body were still ready to put up a fight. She nearly pinned herself to the wall to distance herself from him. But instead of feeling sympathy_ her shriek, red cheeks, and open mouth invited him like nothing else ever had before.

" Leave me... leave me.. you...." Her words got lost into his mouth as he smashed his lips to hers with more eagerness. Skillfully Adi plunged his tongue into her mouth and began his assault. She tasted like mint and sweet. Her signature lavender smell hit his nostrils again. He almost moaned in sensation. Adi got to know a long time ago, it wasn't because of the lavender. It was her unique smell of her body that made him go insane.

Her screams vibrated against his lips and he moaned into the kiss. He kissed her lips, exploring her mouth with his tongue as he started pulling off her clothes. His hands roamed across her body skillfully like a pent-up animal, eager to claim its prey. Paro tried to stop him, at any cost. Disgusted by his actions, and with a brain almost freezing because of the ridden anxiety_ she felt like a trapped fawn in front of a hungry lion.