Chapter 35

Adi entered the washroom silently and leaned against the wall. His eyes found the one he was longing for. She was currently lost in her own world. Adi waited patiently for her to acknowledge his presence so that he could approach her. 

He waited for the whole day and came rushing completing all of his work early. From the time Adi saw her backstage wrapped in that blue Anarkali suit, he couldn't stop himself from raking his gaze over her. He waited patiently to get her alone. 

But what he saw near the washroom was enough to make him lose his sanity.

 That fucking bastard! He should thank his stars for still being alive! 

No one should even think of hurting his possession. No-one. She was his. Only he had the right to make her cry and only he had the right to heal her. 

Only if she could see his love! Adi sighed. 

He was again daydreaming when a high pitched voice pulled him out of his reverie.

You? What are you doing here?" Paro screamed. She couldn't believe how he could get the courage to enter a ladies' washroom. But knowing the person that he was, Paro was less surprised and more anxious in his presence. 

" Shh..shh! Lower your voice my feisty cat. We don't want anyone disturbing our personal time now. Do we?" Adi smirked. 

His voice sounded too calm for a person who was about to shoot someone.

Paro was about to say something when her eyes fell on the gun in his hand. She looked at his face with curiosity and fear.

' Why did he have a gun? Was it even legal in our country?'

Paro shuddered, thinking.

Adi chuckled lightly. " Yes". He replied.

Paro looked at him questionably. She didn't ask him anything.

" It is a licensed gun, Paro. When you have such a big business to handle, you need this." Adi said. 

'How did he know what I was thinking? Was he a mind reader too?' Paro stared up at him.

" Your eyes." Adi again said, lost in a trance.

" It says everything that's inside your pretty little head." 

He took a step ahead in her direction. Encircling her waist with one of his hands he pulled her hard to his chest.

" So if you don't want me to see through you, I suggest you learn how to hide those intoxicating brown orbs. They are the ones to show me the path of your soul." 

Leaning over her, Adi whispered in her ears. 

As soon as she tried to make herself free from his grasp his hold got tighter. 

" Are you into some illegal business?" Paro asked, not being able to control her curiosity anymore. 

Adi wanted to laugh out loud but maintaining a serious expression he asked,

" Why?" 

" Would you not love me if I am? hmm?" 

Placing his chin on her shoulder he looked at her expression straight in the mirror.

'Even if you are not, I would never.' She wanted to say it out loud but kept her mouth shut.

" Am I related to any mafia or illegal business?" - "No". 

" Do I know some of them or need to take help sometimes?" - "Yes". 

Her eyes became the size of a soccer hearing his response.