Chapter 07

" Paro you? Come inside, Where are your manners, Adi? Won't you even tell guests to come inside?"

Hearing his mom Adi came back to his senses. 

Guest! He had no idea they were about to have a guest. That's too this particular girl! Was he missing something! 

"Actually aunty, Shefali aunty sent me to give you this. I'll come later probably.... " 

" Don't even think about that. Come inside " Kavita dragged her inside without even letting her finish. 

' Paro !' So her name is Paro! Hmm, Nice name. Whispering her name from his mouth gave him an odd type of satisfaction! Even made it sound better, at least to him. 

What was he even thinking? 'Maybe I really need some food ".

He followed them gradually. He had a lot of unanswered questions in his mind which needed to be answered.

" So this is Paromita everyone. She is my friend Shefali's relative...' Kavita started introducing her to everyone. 

Suddenly all of the eyes were on her. Everyone was extremely welcoming to her but she wasn't very comfortable with all of the attention she was getting. Smiling awkwardly she started fidgeting her fingers. 

The man who received the door probably wasn't very happy with her presence. The way he was looking at her she couldn't figure out what he was exactly thinking but she could easily understand he wasn't being really welcoming.

It's not that she had come to stay here or meant to interrupt their family time. 

" Take a sit Paro, have breakfast with us". A woman probably in her early 30s smiled at her gently. Though she was sitting on the chair, still Paro can understand from her posture that she is tall. Her confidence is only adding up to her beauty.  Next to her was a man probably of the same age. Even though no one mentioned anyone can easily figure out that they are partners.

Everyone present there was really good looking, though she was never very concerned about her looks, she can't help getting intimidated. 

' What are you thinking? Come sit '. 

' Ye..yeah '... She took a sit beside the same woman who invited her to join them.

' Sir, do you need a special invitation for yourself?' Following her gaze, Paro looked behind and found that man came and took his seat without a word. Now he was facing her directly which made her more uncomfortable.

Adi kept looking at her without really bothering about his surroundings. For the first-ever time, he was seeing her so closely. And she looked even more beautiful from this close. The way her eyes were shining, how her lips curved into a gentle smile while talking to his mom and sis-in-law he can see this for hours. He kept devouring her through his eyes.

Suddenly his eyes fell on the mole near her upper lips and the other one on the exposed portion of her neck. Just like that his innocent way of admiring her was gone. These small details are provoking his dark thoughts again, creating havoc in his mind, and a very known emotion awakening from his chest going directly into his south region. 

' Shit! Not now! ' Adi took a deep breath and started gulping water to calm his mind. 

Keeping the glass down he felt relaxed a bit but realized all the pair of eyes were on him.

Did he again miss something? Oh, God! 

'  Why are you looking at me like that? Did I miss something?' He tried sounding as calm as possible.