IMPORTANT**

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HI EVERYONE !!!

It's your AUTHOR here. So I thought of clarifying some of the things in case some of you might find this book boring.

•This is my first ever book. And the book will have 50+ chapters. So I'll not rush anything. I'd take some time to build up the characters. I think it's really important for a story, to understand why the characters are behaving the way they do in the future or why they are the way they are. I hope you'll understand.

•First 3/4 chapters as I said you might find boring, but eventually it'd get better.

•  English isn't my first language. I am also not doing any proofreading of any chapters. So there might be some grammatical errors.

• As u can see in the description it is a dark romance book, so generally it'd contain some scenes which may not be morally correct. There will be scenes of forcing, obsessive behaviour, and stalking. I generally never support this type of thing in real life for obvious reasons but it is fiction and dark romance for a reason. So I hope you won't get offended by any of these things.

•Also it's an 18+ book so there will be some mature themes from place to place. And every time warning won't be given before starting a scene.

• Any type of suggestions or positive criticism will be very much appreciated. It'll help me to correct my mistakes to make them better. So please communicate with me if possible.

• at last but not the least if you find the story and plot interesting please like, comment and follow my account..

Love you all.😊❤️