Chapter 32

Paro took a step back seeing his reaction. Adi rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and kept running his hands through his hair, unbothered. His calm composed state made her stomach churn. She wasn't sure if she was ready to face the upcoming storm yet. 

Whistling, Adi started walking in her direction, reducing the gaps. To maintain the distance Paro kept going backward but Adi didn't change his pace. His face was fixed on her. 

Suddenly her back hit a rigid structure. Turning back she saw a wood crafted wall abstaining her from taking any steps backward. Taking out the ring from her finger she threw it on the ground in frustration. 

In acute desperation of saving herself from his wrath, she bolted for the doorway of the house. 

Turning back she almost succeeded to close it but the door was jerked open from the outside. There stood the person she wanted to hide from. 

Panicking she ran towards the staircase but was pulled to his chest in a flash. As soon as she started wiggling to get out of his vice-like grip, Adi tangled his fingers in her unruly hair.

" You bitch!" 

He tugged her head back in an unyielding grip, causing her to whimper in pain.

" How dare you throw my token of love like that? How dared you disrespect me? Do you have the slightest idea of the price huh? Even if I sell your whole family the price would not be recovered you ungrateful brat!

What is it that you are always pushing me away? Huh! Tell me." Adi shouted in anger. 

His eyes burning flames.

Paro clenched her teeth and kept her mouth shut, defying him. She would die rather than giving this psycho the joy of her submission.

Her defiance crept under his skin making him burn in anger and frustration. 

"Listen Paro." Adi tried to sound calm. But she knew he was anything but that. 

" I will be whoever you want me to be and trust me I am no hero. I can be really, really bad to get what I want. I am gonna break this fake bravado of yours. 

Your father has done a very poor job raising you. But don't worry. Now that you are mine I am going to tame your wildness." 

Adi spat, bitter.

" You will never get me." Paro opened her mouth.

" You might get my body by forcing me, you might abuse or even kill me. But you will never get my heart. I hate…" 

 Adi clasped both of his hands around her neck pressing hard without letting her finish. He won't hear that shit. She needed to learn a lesson. 

Seeing her bulging eyes, he pressed harder, almost choking her in the process. Adrenaline rushed through her body. Her anxiety kicked in, making the situation worse.

In a desperate need to get rid of him, Paro clawed his face with her nails but he still didn't budge. She looked at him pleadingly with her teary eyes to let her breathe. 

"YOU ARE MINE! YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME."

Adi shouted, punctuating each word. 

His one hand was still around her neck and the other one holding her shoulder in a steel grip.

Paro wasn't in a state to comprehend any of his words. Her eyes swimming with tears, face bright red due to lack of oxygen. She started feeling dizzy, almost at the edge of fainting. 

'Am I going to die? Is this the end? Then let it be.'  She only hoped to get rid of the nightmare.

She could almost feel her body giving in. She started seeing blackness engulfing her when suddenly he let her go. 

Paro fell on the floor with a thud and kept filling her lungs with air she had been deprived of for so long. 

Once she put herself back together she stood up and glanced at him. The fire was back in her eyes. He was returning her gesture with the same intensity.

" And still I will not love you. EVER!" She said, acidly.

" God! This girl … Fine. Let me show you." 

In a second Adi picked up from the floor

and made her straddling around his hip. Pushing her to the nearby wall with a thud he looked straight into her eyes. They are now on the same level as his. 

Without giving her the time to process anything he pressed his rough lips firmly against her soft ones. Adi bit her lower lip hard enough to taste the metallic liquid. 

Sucking it off without leaving any trace he desperately kept nibbling for the entry inside. Pissed by her stubbornness he pinched her waist, hard. She gasped, helplessly allowing what he wanted.

Adi groaned in pleasure as his tongue tangled with her. His taste buds never knew something could be this addicting. Pressing his rock hard chest more into her he kept biting, chewing her soft petals. 

The kiss was anything but sweet. He wanted to mark his territory. To prove that she belonged to him.

Stuck between his body and the wall Paro could do nothing except let her tears out. Her painful scream got lost in his mouth. She hit his chest with her fist but he was too lost in the moment to pay any heed to her pleas. 

She was obliged to endure this forceful kiss when he kept feeding himself like a starved man. Paro felt her breath falling short again.

 She clutched his hair with her fist to separate herself from his. Feeling encouraged, Adi held the back side of her head and pulled her more into him still devouring her mouth. 

Paro whimpered in agony as her lungs started burning. She bit on his tongue as hard as he could. Adi hissed slightly and finally let go of her lips realizing she couldn't take it anymore. 

" Fuck!" He cursed letting her go from his embrace, still intoxicated.

Paro cringed to the furthest corner creating as much distance as she could between them. From all the crying, her cheeks and lips turned red stirring some emotions into him. She stared at him with pure hatred and anger through her wet lashes. 

' How could someone be so lethal yet so delicate?' 

He didn't know the answer.

" Stop fighting with me, Paro. You are destined to be mine whether you want it or not. Nothing in the world can stop me. Not even you. 

You will learn to love me eventually. You have to. I will go to any extent to claim you and let me tell you this is an unequal fight. You will always end up hurting yourself in the process and that's the last thing I want. Give in. Be mine." 

Adi walked out of the door and went away. Leaving her to deal with the ache in her chest…. Alone.

                    ••••••••••••••

God! It's brutal out here.👀

What do you think about this impulsive behavior of Adi? 

Let me know in the comment section.

Also, please LIKE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT to get a quick update.

Thank you all. ❤️