Chapter 27

Adi quietly pulled the chair from Paro's desk and took a seat. His eyes roamed through the room out of curiosity. It's just the same since his last visit. Well, that was his first visit too. The memory of his small encounter with her in the kitchen made him genuinely smile. He couldn't believe that he only wanted to bed her for one night. It's surprising, almost terrifying for him to realise how deep his feelings had grown within some months. 

He still wanted to bed her, but for every night. He doesn't think he will ever have enough of her. Probably he always wanted her like this, but his stubborn ego never let him admit his newly found feelings. Now She became as important as the air he breathes in.

He wanted to propose to her the very next day of her birthday, but he decided against it. She was already very angry with him. She could have rejected him because of her stubbornness. So he was waiting for her anger to subside.

She was not in a position to make a choice anymore. Willingly or not, she would be his. But she would surely be delighted to be his girlfriend. Of course. Who wouldn't?

Adi's eyes suddenly fell on the perfume kept on the dressing table. Standing up from his chair he walked in that direction and picked up the bottle.

' So this is the one she uses every day. Which makes him go out of control! He can buy one for himself. Her smell would make him feel closer to him." 

Adi took a deep breath raising the perfume near his nostrils, hoping the same euphoric feeling would hit him. 

But to his surprise, it's not the same smell at all. Even though it smelt like lavender, it didn't evoke emotions in him. It didn't make him feel like taking one more sniff to fulfill his heart's desire. Frustrated, Adi kept the bottle down. 

He Picked up a random book from her desk to divert his mind but stopped seeing the book cover. 

' Pride and Prejudice?' 

Was she a sucker for classic romance? But she behaved like she was not interested in this at all. 

God! He would never understand a woman!

Would she ever want him the way he did?

His dark eyes wandered from the book to the girl, lying on the bed, without any slightest idea of the intruder.

With a sudden overwhelming urge to smell her, Adi started taking steps toward the bed, until he was too close to the bed.

She didn't even change her dress after coming back home. She must have dozed off somehow. Her hoodie was resting beside her giving him a detailed view of her sleeveless red top. Her straps were already falling down her shoulders which can be easily manipulated further.

He liked the colour. Red. That always reminded him of passion, sin, boundless love, and PARO.

Her auburn wavy hair splayed on the white sheet making her look like a dream. Her slim arms were resting on her chest obstructing her view. Her chest rising and falling as she breathed. To him, she looked like an innocent angel while sleeping. Not like her general sassy, feisty one. 

Oh! How peacefully she was sleeping, pleasantly oblivious at the moment.

He'd been watching her for a while and he liked what he saw. The things she wore made him hard. Made him ache to touch her. His palms sweating at the thought of running them over her body. His eyes fell on the mole near her lips, the core of his obsession. He would claim her soon though.

Adi licked his lip in anticipation. His eyes became darker with carnal desires, like the animals in fantasy stories. He hovered over her body and placed his head in the crook of her neck, careful not to touch.