Chapter 24

" I told you a couple of times that I don't like to be touched. How many more times do I have to repeat myself? "  

Paro asked him sternly. Careful so that her inner turmoil doesn't get expressed.

Listening to her words Adi clenched his jaw and roughly yanked her wrist to come face to face with her. Encircling one of his arms around her waist he pressed her front with his. As soon as her soft petite frame came in contact with his stone hard one, she winced a little. With his other hand, Adi held her jaw so tightly that her lips puckered out. 

" tsk! tsk! Such a double standard behaviour my feisty cat! Wasn't you throwing yourself into that filth on every little chance you got? Then why are the rules only for me? Hmm?"

Adi whispered like talking to a kid.

 Paro was taken aback. She couldn't even make sense of anything that he was saying.

" What the hell are you talking about?!". She uttered those words with difficulty as the pressure on her jaw kept increasing. 

Adi snickered listening to her and rubbed his stubble against her cheeks. Paro grimaced as his rough stubble pricked her soft skin. She glared at him with fire in her eyes.

Without minding her expression Adi buried himself in the crook of her neck. He took a deep breath of her to fill his nostrils with her smell and closed his eyes in satisfaction.

 " God, you smell heavenly". He said huskily. 

Paro was dumbstruck by his audacity. She felt disgusted. Suddenly the atmosphere became so thick she found it almost too difficult to breathe. The scent of his musky woody perfume made her nauseous.

" Let go of me". Paro hissed at him in pure anger.

Adi found it cute. The way the tip of her nose and cheeks were adorned with a red hue, how her big doe eyes were looking at him with anger, she being in his arms he almost found it irresistible.

" Why? Didn't you like the smell of my perfume? I can buy a new one then ". He chuckled.

Paro felt stupid for even considering helping him. He really was a pervert. Ishita was right about him. He was a certified womanizer. Even though she didn't know anything about him before, when she asked her cousin Risabh he told him about his playboy nature. Ishita warned Paro about him and told her to stay away. 

Paro looked directly into his eyes which were already set on her brown ones. She shifted her head as his raw intense gaze was making her uncomfortable.

But she was not someone to give up easily. Making up her mind she again glared at him with detest.

 Adi smirked mentally understanding her intention. He loved staring into her orbs. The pair always remind him of melted gold, circling an eclipse. 

" You disgust me ". Paro said, the tone of her voice matching her words. 

Adi was pulled out of his reverie by her harsh voice. 

He freed her from his arms and waited for a second before running his fingers through her hair. Suddenly taking a bunch of her hair he yanked, hard.

Paro gasped in pain terrified by his sudden action.

Adi brushed her lips slightly with his thumb, smirking. He started nuzzling from her cheeks to her jaw and lips. 

Pressing both of her hands she tried to push him but that made no change to his posture. 

" I disgust you. Right? Let me give you some reasons then". Adi said with a clenched jaw and continued his actions. Digging his nails more in her waist Adi pulled her hair harder.