Chapter 40

" You? How did you come inside?" Paro looked to her left side to find the door was locked, now.

" Come on! Don't act like you didn't keep it open for me to come?" Adi murmured with his head still buried in the crook of her neck.

Did she forget to lock the door again? Shit! 

Paro cursed herself in her mind. Why couldn't she be a little bit more responsible? Always asking for trouble by herself. Her already disturbed mind felt even more bitter now.

Taking a deep breath she started speaking,

" Listen! My parents are here. I don't want any trouble. Please go from here." 

Paro said as calmly as possible.

" Like you haven't already brought trouble with you?" Adi chuckled, standing in the same position, pulling her more into him. 

One of his hands started rising upwards, brushing her hair with his fingers playfully.

" What did you just say?" Paro's voice sounded tough this time. 

Adi who was lost in the world, enjoying every moment till then, came to his senses. He frowned, not liking the tone she used. 

In a moment Paro was spun around as her front collided with his chest. His large hand that was playing with her hair grasped  it in a strong grip. The other one made its place around her neck to show his dominance.

Not strong enough to choke but enough for her to look at him with bulging eyes. His once playful expression had turned into a brutal one.

Her face cringed slightly in pain but still trying to push him away.

" What did I say?

Don't act like an innocent woman when you clearly aren't. I told you not to talk with that lowlife anymore. Didn't I?" 

" Still when your aunt told you to bring friends you took that bastard with you! You had the audacity to disobey me and now acting all innocent?" Adi hissed, dangerously close to her mouth.

" How did you know that aunt told me to bring friends?

 What are you doing here at this time?" Paro asked suspiciously as he let go of her neck. 

She had a feeling he somehow had a role  in all these. 

The smirk adoring his lips listening to her only confirmed her suspicion.

" I know because I was the one who told her to call you. After all, your parents should know whom you are hanging out with. Right?" 

Paro was astonished hearing his words. 

How downgraded this person was?

What did he know about her life? Just for his silly fun, he could do anything. He must have planned it by seeing her parents at home.

Bastard!

" You! How could you? How did you know I would bring Rishabh?"

" Tsk.. tsk .. don't take that name in front of me. Not when we are together, alone. And about knowing? I think we both know defying me is your favorite job. 

But do you see now what could be the result hmm? " 

He softened his tone as if mocking her. 

Again taking her in his hold his eyes drifted close to her face. The sharp end of his jaw rubbed against her soft cheek and kept repeating the motion several times before he again looked at her directly.