Chapter 03

After 1 month 

PARO'S POV:

" Have you taken the sweaters? Other winter wears? all of your books? and necessary items?" My mother asked me for the ... Ok l lost count a while ago.. 

" Yes, ma. Everything" I replied. 

" Come downstairs then. Your papa is waiting." She said and went outside. 

I looked back at my study table for the last time. This whole room is the only place in the whole house where I find my solace nowadays... 

For the  2/3 , I haven't talked a lot with my parents. A lot has been changed in the last 3 years. 

I am not the same carefree girl, I was once at school anymore....

 No Paro. It's not the time .. hopefully, when u will be back you will be your own self again. Now only concentrate on yourself and your study. I took a glance for the one last time and went downstairs.

" I'll miss you bitch... I wish I could also go with you no boys ok? Only study"... My best friend continues blabbering, hugging me. " I'll miss you too". I said hugging her back. 

after talking to her for some time I came to my ma. " Take care of yourself. We will not be there we will go from time to time. If you need anything ask your uncle Or aunty. Ok? I will miss you" mom said, her voice almost cracking. I smiled back at her sadly. 

" I'll miss you too ma. Don't worry I'll take care of myself"... 

" Car is here. Come. " Papa called us. As I sit back into the car with my papa I looked back one last time. Priti and ma are waving at me, I waved back... Currently, they are fading away as I start my journey toward my new destination. 

Kolkata! Here I come ...

Peep !!! Peep !! Peeeeppppp !!!! Ohh so much noise around.. suddenly I open my eyes to find myself in the middle of a sea. Sea of vehicles and people. I looked by my side to see papa, looking at me. 

" When did I sleep ?! I asked rubbing my eyes.

  " almost 4 hours ago". He replied. " "Are you feeling good now?! " He added. 

" Huh?! Umm yeah. I am good.. are we already there?" 

" Yeah, 40 min more". He replied.

" ... So this is your room. Kitchen and bathroom are on this side. Though you don't need to cook anything. But if you want to make anything then you can prepare it here ". Aunty said to me gently. 

Currently, I am sitting at my 1 bhk apartment which is on the 3rd floor of the building.. on the 2nd floor my father's friend whom I call uncle lives with his family... that is the aunty and their youngest son who is 7 years old. The elder one is almost of my age. He is doing his engineering at a reputed college in Delhi.

" Your coaching is just a 10 min walking distance from here. She said. I smiled not knowing what exactly to say.

 " And yeah you also have a balcony on this side.." she added. 

Now, this is something which I liked the most in this whole apartment. The breeze is soothing my mind. "It's beautiful. " I said genuinely. I hope Kolkata will be kind to me.. taking a deep breath I thought to myself.

" Yeah, mom. I took my dinner. Aunty is really good. Has Papa reached?! Ok, take care. Bye" ... I cut the call. And sighed. It's 11 pm now. it's been only a few hours since I am in Kolkata. Currently, I am sitting on my balcony. You won't find stars here. The City lights try to make it up for them. But still, it's peaceful here. The noises of vehicles and people aren't reaching till here. That's a great relaxation. Tomorrow will be a new day, a new life..and I am totally looking forward to that.

 Suddenly a loud horn invaded the peace of the night.

" Mom ! I am home"... Somebody shouted from not a very far distance. I cringed at the high pitch. Looking at the source of the sound I really can't see very clearly, but I can easily figure out it's a boy, a tall one shouting and honking the horn. Even though it's not inside this complex but just some meters away, in front of a big villa. Seems like I don't have that much peaceful neighbourhood then... I sighed with some irritation. 

" Great! Paro just great! it's the first ever day in Kolkata and you are already annoyed by someone you don't even know! " My subconscious mind spoke. 

"Hey shut up. It's not my fault though. "  I tried to defend myself. 

Whatever!  it's time to call the night. I locked the balcony door and went back to sleep.

ADI'S POV : 

Since the morning I am feeling restless today. My father and brother asked me more than once what happened. But I don't even know by myself!  Then what am I going to tell them?

Oh, I forgot to mention. I work in our own company as an employee. My father is the CEO and my elder brother is the CFO. I am still not ready to take any huge responsibility so I decided to start as an employee. Besides that, I want to make the place for myself by my own capability.

After office time the restlessness is still there. It's like something is going to happen!

 So I decided to visit my family. But coming here now I see the gate is locked.

" Huh ! Didn't I tell them that I am coming? "

"No fool, you didn't." My subconscious mind mocked me.

 Whatever! I said to myself and kept honking the car instead of calling them or ringing the bell. 

Well, I am who I am !! 

                     ••••••••••••••••

HI EVERYONE! GOOD MORNING.

I hope you all are doing good.

Here is a new chapter. I hope you all like it.

So it seems like our heroine isn't very impressed with our hero at the very first meeting...Well, wait! it's not even a proper meeting.... So let's see what the future is holding for both of them!  

Have a great day...✨Love you all 😊❤️.