Chapter 26

"  What do you want from me?" Paro asked, still processing what he just said.

" So eager to know huh? But why so hurry baby? The night is still young". Adi teased her.

Her puzzled expression made Adi smirk internally. Standing straight he pulled her closer so that her body touched his torso. Paro quickly kept her hand on his chest to make some distance between them. Encircling his arm around her waist tightly Adi chuckled at her futile attempt. Gripping her nape lightly he brought her face closer to his looking deep into her eyes.

" Oh, darlin'! I want to do so many things to you but trust me your little angel mind won't be able to take that. So we'll take it slow. Ok?" Adi whispered without even blinking to make her understand how serious he was but at the same time trying to be considerate.

Her eyes looked at him like lava erupting from a volcano. 

" What else can be expected from a womanizer like you? Fucking pervert?" 

Paro hissed at him with the same contrasting intensity.

Adi didn't even feel the need to ask her where she got to know about him. That didn't matter anyhow. Now he will be faithful to her and he will make sure she does the same. 

' Ouch, that hurts sweetheart! ". 

Raising his hand he pointed to his heart and pretended to be hurt.

 Soon his expression changes into a cold serious one.

" Trust me amore I am being nothing but good to you. Did I say all I want right now is to devour all of you to my heart's content and let every fucking bastard present here know that you are mine? Did I? No. Because of the Saint I am! I am being nothing but patient with you and this is what I get in return? Huh, baby?"

Adi spoke out those words like he had done a favour for her and he was damn proud of himself.

" You are mentally sick!" 

Uttering those words in disgust she pushed him hard and somehow managed to get out of his hold. Without looking back she ran to the other side.

Remembering his words Paro shuddered in terror and shock. His cold voice sounded dangerous to her. The worst part is she didn't even find an ounce of fakeness in his voice. Did he behave like this with all of the girls? Or she was extra unlucky? 

All of the things that happened since the evening was too much to take for her. After forcing herself to spend some time with the guests she humbly took her leave. 

Standing in front of the mirror she stared at the reddish bruise on her neck. Closing her eyes tightly she tried to forget everything. A futile attempt to deny the bitter truth. Within minutes she was on her bed hugging the pillow to find some comfort. After what felt like an eternity, finally sleep consumed her, her only escape from reality even just for a few hours.

……….

Parking his car at the side of the road Adi waited patiently. Rolling up his sleeves he checked the time. It's 6.05 pm. So she was done with her classes. Soon she will come out of the building in no time. 

Four days had passed since that night. From the next day, It had become his duty to keep a gaze on her even though without her knowledge. Of course, she was his now so he must ensure her safety. Not that the feisty girl would understand. So he made the decision by himself. He even goes to his office 1 hour before to make sure he can leave earlier.  Adi again checked his watch to realize 10 minutes had passed since then. He started being impatient now.