part 13

Mukti's pov

I smiled at Nyonika aunty as I helped Nandini to stand up as she hugged at the weight of lehenga.

I know how heavy it is. Almost 20kgs with heavy embroidery and golden wires in it and also her jewellery from kaleri to anklets, necklaces, ear rings, maang teeka and all the stuff.

I so am getting married in church. I can't bear these stuff eh!

I walked to the stairs with Nandini; Alia and Navya behind us as they held the lehenga behind her helping her to step up the stairs.

Manik's room was in second floor along with his office room and library along with a mini kitchen and a mini theatre and two guest rooms and third floor has kind of same way for Dhruv and fourth floor with only guest rooms while fifth floor consisted of a big theatre, gym and Nyonika aunty and Raj uncle live in ground floor.

Manik's room was at the end of the floor, for his privacy according to him which I found really lame but whatever.

We walked to the room and Nandini opened the door and walked inside and was mesmerized by looking at the room and her expression says everything.

It was a king size room, door's left has a love seat at a few feet away and at the end of the corner has walk in closet and a full length mirror beside it.

Everything was arranged in a perfect way and I'm impressed. A few small shells with pictures and some indoor plants, the frames included few Nandini's pictures that surprised me.

Four bean bags infront of the pctures and a small table in between them, and a study table a few feet away from the bean bags.

The windows were on the opposite side of the door, one small window with a small leather sofa adjacent to it and a glass door with curtains just three feet away from there which leads to a private balcony and the queen size bed where its headboard is attached to the wall between door and windows with two small night tables on the either sides of bed.

Damn this is a dream come true type of movie. The whole room has dark grey and pale blue theme and I never loved grey this much until this moment.

Nandini walked to the bed and sat on it while Alia and Navya shamelessly started staring at the pictures like they are the last thing in the world.

I shook my head and walked to Nandini and sat beside her. She started fiddling with her fingers, a habit she does when she is nervous. I frowned as she bit her lip. God this  girl even may have panic attack if she is this nervous.

We asked Nyonika aunty to give us time to talk to her for sometime privately when we came here and she didn't at all looked offended. Nandini is lucky. SHe got the coolest mother-in-law.

I cleared my throat but three of them didn't gave me a fuck. Bro.

Groaning internally, I cleared my throat more loudly and that seems to bring them out of their trance.

Navya and Alia turned to me and looked at me. I shot them a glare and they gave me a sheepish smile before dragging bean bgas beind them and sat infront of us settling on bean bags.

Nandini looked at us confused as she removed her veil from her head and satrted removing her kaleri and bangles carefully as she waited for us to speak.

I know if I clear my throat, she may mistake me for having throat infection so I said directly "we want to talk to you about your marriage."

SHe looked at me confused but Navya already started saying "Nandini, I know this is hard for you or something you didn't expect but the sudden turn of events might have affected you badly butwe think you should give it a chance. You will know about Madhyam and his dark stuff in a few days and that will shatter you I'm warning you already, but I want you to know that we are here and you have a family to look after now."

"Please if you have any wrong ideas about this marriage, erase everything and give it a shot. Manik is a good guy and I have seen him and how careful he is with you. He tried his level best to make you feel at home and made sure you are comfortable, he is protecting you, he is giving you your space and he si being really patient. Don't spoil this with your insecurities." She added

Nandini looked at her blankly when Alia blurted out "Nandini life doesn't give a second chance to every single person and just grab it when you get it. We are trying to explain this to you because your parenst respect, your in-laws respect, their reputation in the society, your parents lives are depended on how you are going to use this chance. Even your own peace and safety depends on it. Think before doing something."

"I know its going to be a hard way from now on but there is no way for you to turn back Nandini. You know what marriage is and how precious it is for our families so please don't try changing your fate or something. I'm not even asking you to just accept it the way it is because you can change your career and acheive your dreams and have a loving family" I ended it as Nandini bursted into tears.

"WHy are you guys making me feel like I'm wrong because my teenage heart fell in love with a guy?" SHe asked as she sobbed into her palms and my heart pained for her.

I wrapped my hands around her and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly and cried on my shoulder and I let her.

After a few secons, Navya and Alia too joined in the hug holding her close as she sobbed more. I rubbed her back softly as Navya said brave words to her while Alia caressed her hairs.

Times like these makes me feel that bearing bitches like these isn't that bad. I shook my head at my pathetic joke as Nandini stopped crying afterr a while and drank water that Navya handed her. I smiled at them as I saw them wiping their tears silently.

"WHy did you guys said those things now though?" Nandini asked in a low and croaked voice.

"Because I saw your ticket to banglore in your own room and found another ticket in Madhyam's pocket which has the seat beside yours" I said looking at her seriously.