Chapter 1

'Where am I?' You thought to yourself as your eyes were slowly opening. Your head was hurting so bad 'Did I hit my head?' Once your eyes were fully focused you looked around you 'A hospital...? How did I end up here?'

You sat up from the hospital bed and your eyes widened to the realization 'I can't waste time here' You stood on your feet heading to the door 'I need to save him!' but stopped on your tracks 'Who...? Who do I want to save? And from what?'

You were so confused 'This doesn't feel right. I have to go home.' Your eyes travel from spot to spot in the room searching for nothing in particular 'My house...' Your hands reached for your head, trying to remember 'Where is my house? Do I even have one?

My parents...

Do I have parents?

Y/n...That is my name...I remember that but...

I...I don't remember...anything else'

A nurse slid the door open and entered with a smile once she saw you "Good you're awake! You shouldn't get up yet, though, you might get dizzy. How are you feeling?" She said, as she bent down and reached for your head to pat it and guide you to the bed to sit down again. You didn't answer. "Don't be scared. You're safe now."

'Safe? From what? What happened to me?' You thought. You frowned your eyebrows and tilted your head a little because of your confusion "What's wrong?" She asked. You didn't know what to ask. All you remembered was your name and nothing else. You didn't even know if you had a family.

"Don't be afraid sweety. You really are safe, I promise." she said with a warm smile on her face "What's your name?" she asked you.

"Y/n..." You finally answered her, after thinking that you may get some answers.

"That's a beautiful name."

"W-what happened to me...?" you asked slowly, raising your head to face her.

"A couple found you inside an alley and brought you here. Thankfully you didn't have any injuries, just bruises. You were unconscious for two days. Do you remember what happened to you?" she asked you

"No..." You said. Your hands were nervously playing with the hem of your hospital gown. You were so lost, anxiety and panic started to show on your face. Your heart was beating so loud and fast, your hands slightly trembling as you gripped the cloth. You felt lost.

You felt scared.

You felt alone.

Why hasn't anyone looked for you these past two days?

Did no one care?

Did you even have anyone to care?

"Do you remember anything at all? Your parents? Where is your house, maybe?" she asked you. You just shook your head lightly "I see...So you lost your memory." Her face softened and she let out a small sigh "Well, no one has actually looked for you so..." the door slid open as she was about to say something. A man and a woman came in. You didn't recognise them.

"Oh, you are here" the nurse said "She just woke up, but you can talk with her if you wish to." as she was about to leave you quickly reached for her hand. You didn't want her to leave for some reason "It's ok, Y/n. They are the ones that found you." she said "They won't harm you. You are fine." You nodded your head and let her hand.

"Hi there." the woman said with a sweet smile, approaching you and sitting on the chair near your bed. She was gentle. As if you were asleep and didn't want to wake you up. Her every move is slow and careful. "How are you feeling? Are you in pain?" she asked with a worried tone but without letting that warm smile fall from her lips. You didn't answer. Just shook your head and kept staring at them.