Chapter 11

"Villain team, go in first and set up! In five minutes, the hero team will break in and the battle will start!" The rest of the class was inside the monitor room. All Might was with all of you who were about to battle "Young Iida, young Bakugo, young Kirishima. Learn to think from the perspective of the villains. This is pretty close to a real battle. Don't be afraid to get hurt and go all out. If things go too far, I will stop it."

"Yes, sir!" both of them said.

Bakugo looked back at you and Deku. That damn nerd. He had the audacity to look back at him with a smug face, as if he could even touch him. It pissed him off. He didn't even care about you. Well, he did, but making that nerd tremble in fear, from the realization he's inferior, was his priority. He would deal with you after.

The three of them went inside and up to where the nuclear weapon was located to get ready for battle.

"Even if this is training, it pains me to become a villain." Iida said.

"Relax, as you said it's just training." Kirishima responded.

"So, our job is to protect this?" he said, approaching the weapon and knocking twice on it "It's papier-mâché."

"Oi!" That four-eyed tall boy was the one who said that Deku did something incredible on the entrance exam, the other day. He was the best to ask "Deku has a quirk, right?"

"You saw that extraordinary strength, didn't you?" Iida answered.

"Yeah, that guy must be powerful! I can't wait to fight him!" Kirishima said, bumping his fists.

"Yes, though, it appears to carry a lot of risk..." Bakugo let out a scoff to that "However, you seem to be especially angry when it comes to Midoriya..."

He was not listening to him anymore. He was getting angrier. His whole body tensed. His jaw was clenched so hard it would break his teeth.

Did that good for nothing nerd dared to trick him!? That...damn...nerd!? He is not getting away with this. Thinking he would deceive him! Look down on him! He was going to beat reality into that nerd's head, just he waits!

***

"It's a lot of work to memorize the building's floor plan." Uraraka said, while holding the map in her hands "But All Might is just the same as when he's on TV. Unlike Mr. Aizawa, it looks like there's no punishment, so we can relax and- "

"Can we just focus on the task at hand?" you said clearly annoyed by her disinterest for the training. "Besides, he's not even listening to you." you nodded towards Izuku, trying to signal her to look at him.

"You're not relaxed at all!" she said, shocked.

Of course, she would be relaxed. She has no idea who we're up against. Poor Izuku was all stressed out, with his body trembling.

"Well, it's because we're up against Kacchan and there's Iida along with Kirishima, so I feel like I need to be on guard." He said, as his voice betrayed the anxiety flowing inside him.

"I see." She said "Bakugo's the one who makes fun of you, right?"

Izuku's face relaxed, as well as his body "He's amazing." Your face twitched at that. At this point, you were starting to get irritated by the reality of those words. Your hands were clenching the rail in front of you so hard you thought you were going to break it. "He's a piece of work..." harder "But his goal, his confidence, his physical strength, and his Quirk..." and harder "are way more amazing than mine."

You punched the rail "Enough! We should be making a plan instead of chit chatting."

"Y/n...Are you okay?" Uraraka asked with those puppy eyes of hers.