Chapter 62

"Let's kill her, at least," Spinner says, approaching me slowly. "We would still have that kid if she didn't let him out."

"Just say you don't like me, dude," As if he wouldn't find the smallest detail to blame it on me and try to kill me. "No need for excuses. Also, you can't kill me."

All Might has unleashed his full power now. Though, I think he's holding back just a bit because I'm here. I don't know if Keigo said anything to the heroes but none of them are particularly targeting me.

I feel kind of bad for lying to Y/n but I'm sure she knows it was a lie. I can't leave this place without fighting and the only ones I can take on are Spinner, Toga and maybe Mr. Compress. I'm no match for Shigaraki, Dabi or Magne. Especially Dabi.

He knows my weaknesses better than anyone and he's already used them against me. At least Y/n and Keigo aren't here anymore. Nut how the fuck do I get out of here alive?

Not to mention All for One is already aware I'm helping the heroes. He might kill me when I least expect it. He's the one I should be worried about; the League is the least of my problems. That man has multiple quirks which are stolen from other people, he's basically unstoppable.

"Is that so?" That smirk is so annoying. "If your little boyfriend over there didn't get in the way, you'd be long dead by now."

"He's not my-" Helicopters? Great, the media is here to live broadcast All Might's fight. Y/n will see me and I don't know if she's gonna stay still. It won't be easy fighting all of them at once. "Fantastic."

All for One activates his tendrils, piercing them through Kurogiri who is still unconscious, activating his quirk to open a warp.

"All of you, except Dabi, leave this place," Why Dabi? "Take care of her, please. I would do it but I am a little busy."

Oh, that's just perfect. He knows exactly what he's doing ordering Dabi to kill me. I'm debating whether he's testing him or knows I won't—can't—fight him, so it'll be easier.

Spinner didn't say anything for his own good and simply walked away, cursing under his breath along with the rest of the members. But Dabi didn't say anything either and that's what surprised me.

His hands light up with the same fire that used to keep me warm years ago. Who knew one day they would be the death of me? Unfortunately, Dabi was right earlier. I can't indeed hurt him and I can't force myself either.

Damn it. What do I do now? I was supposed to be out of here a long time ago and now I'm about to fight the person who was by my side every time I needed someone.

Is this how it's going to end? I am going to burn alive from the flames that he promised would protect me? Just like that?

I only regret not trying to give Y/n' memories back. Although, part of me didn't want to give them back since they aren't happy ones. If I actually survive this, I will.

If I survive this...We will start over again. Be a family once again. Who knows, I might even meet mom again. Keigo said she is alive and lives in a house in another city. Maybe I can make her remember and everything will fix and even if they don't I will still have Y/n and Keigo.

I only wish I had Touya, too...

"Are you thinking about your siblings?" He says, walking up to me, his shadow covering my whole body. "Is that why you're crying?"

I touch my eyes and feel the liquid that's running down my cheeks. I didn't even realize I was crying.

I stand, staring in his eyes, illuminated by the moonlight. "Just do it."