Chapter 47

So, I changed the first scene to 1st person because I was struggling with the 3rd since there were more than two people in the same scene and then back to 3rd. I hope it's not too confusing and I will probably do the same for the next chapters if I keep having trouble with it. That's it, I hope you enjoy this chapter because I personally loved writing this specific scene with Hina. Kitheth<3

***

I did it. It worked.

This is our past; this is our childhood. Now I'll know what happened, and I honestly don't care how horrible it is. All I want to do is recall and apologize for what I've done.

"Y/n, you went with him as well!" Keigo is standing directly in front of Y/n, attempting to defend her terrified figure. Out of concern, my younger self hurried to my siblings. "Did you two sell out on me?! Who did you sell me to? Did you really believe I wouldn't find out!?"

"My wings were tingling..." He responds while putting his back into us, possibly anticipating what is to come. "It felt like there was an accident in the town but there was nothing so I came back. Y/n followed me because she got worried about me. No one saw us."

Was he always so worried about us? Actually, after being tied up and knocked unconscious by him because he was behaving like I was a threat in front of Y/n. Yes, he has always been and will always be.

As I continue to admire my small brother, a grin almost forms on my lips, but it vanishes in an instant as my father speaks again.

"Stop lying! Don't mingle with humans and none of you dare to ever leave the house again." Keigo expands his small wings wider as he approaches closer to us, making sure neither of us is harmed.

"Honey," My mom turns around and doesn't seem to care about what's going on."The television isn't turning on." All she cared about.

"What!? Who cares, just find my next gig already!?" Keigo relaxes as he walks away from us, turning back to check on both of us. I approach the three of us and examine our features as if it were the first time I'd seen my siblings' faces; even myself.

I had nearly forgotten that my original hair color was dark brown and that it stretched all the way down to my waist. I cut it and changed the color to let go of my previous self. I didn't want to be Hina anymore after what I believed had happened. So Medea was born, along with my new appearance.

My sister has long hair as well. She looks adorable even in her tattered old clothing. My gaze moves to her back, where I notice she doesn't yet have her wings. She must be around four or five years old, and her wings most likely developed during her time on the commission.

Keigo is adorably cute with his little red wings. His hair somehow managed to stay the same. He pats Y/n's head and then mine with a loving grin, as though to reassure us that everything is okay now.

"Outta my way!" Keigo gets kicked and pushed aside by dad, simply to pass through. I could have murdered him in an instant if this wasn't merely a flashback from my past. "Don't you turn your back to me, how many times have I told you!?"

"Sorry..." He mumbles. "It's okay, I'm okay, angel." He reassures Y/n, whereas my little self is looking at my father with a murderous glare. Guess entering the LoV wasn't out of coincidence but rather instinct.

"Huh," I soff. "And here I thought that glare was born out of hatred towards Dabi."

"Hina," Keigo calls me and I instantly look at him, forgetting he was talking to the little Hina. "It's fine."