Chapter 2

The school day ended pretty quickly, you could say. It was now almost half past three, gathering all your belongings and ready to leave. You told Midoriya you had to go, so you guys didn't walk together that day. But you didn't go home. Not yet, at least. You were taking your sweet time walking, even deciding to take an even longer route.

You were thinking about Bakugo.

"If you want a fight, then you'll surely get one. Just you wait.'' Those words of his were the only thing that kept your mind occupied while walking. You weren't afraid of Bakugo. At first, when you were kids, yes but not anymore. That little narcissist's ego blew up at four years old. Always thinking he's the best in everything and not caring for a damn thing. Good luck being a hero with that attitude.

No, it's not that. You were just thinking if you could actually beat Bakugo in a fight. All his bitchiness aside, you knew damn well that an angry pomeranian is strong. Your quirk could protect you from his blast but for how long? If you keep your wings in their metallic form for too long not only your wings get damaged but your body hurts from their weight. And if you had to guess by his quirk only, that boy is fast. So are you but ,again, for how long? You kept thinking all that, still walking at a slow pace.

'Do I even have a chance with-' your thoughts were interrupted as you caught sight of the boy you were just thinking about along with his friends, inside the alley you were walking. You were so distracted, you didn't even realize you were going the wrong way.

"Hey, Katsuki, aren't you and your Midoriya childhood friends?" one if his friends asked him.

"You went a little overboard today." the other one added.

"It's his fault for getting in my way." Bakugo said with his usual angry face, kicking a plastic bottle from the ground and hitting the top of your wing accidentally, before it banged on the column behind you.

"Hey! Watch where you're throwing your garbage, boom boy." you said making direct eye contact.

"Heh? What are you doing here? Your house is the other way, or are you that much of a bird brain?"

You crossed your arms on your chest "I just wanted to walk a little. You got a problem?" you said with a mocking expression.

"Tch." he broke eye contact by turning around to face his friends "I don't care what you do."

"You were the one asked, though. That doesn't look like 'I don't care' to me." you said, smirking a little.

He turned around again, positioning his hands as if ready to attack you. "You really want to get blown up today, don't you, bird brain?!" The second he said that, he started running towards you.

"What the-" you said taking a step back "We're not going to fight here-"

"WATCH OUT!" he yelled, grabbing you and pushing you behind him. You fell on the ground and when you turned around...

Your pupils were as wide as they could get.

'Bakugo...' you thought.

A slime-like villain was slowly forming in front of us.

"An invisible cloak with a great quirk!" he said and immediately went for Bakugo. You quickly commanded your two large and sharp feathers to fly to your hands and just as you were about to fly, Bakugo released an explosion to him, smoke forming around us, but only for the villain to get sliced in two and sneak behind him "Mind if I take it?"

The smoke started clearing and once Bakugo was in sight...

He was caught.

"BAKUGO!" you yelled in pure shock.