Chapter 29

Location: Hero Public Safety Commission

Time: Cavalry Battle

"Come in." The elder lady said after a knock on her office's door. The pro hero, Hawks, walked in.

"You wanted to see me?" The man said standing in the middle of the room.

"Yes,I need something confirmed by you." She said, standing up. Hawks raised an eyebrow out of curiosity but didn't answer. Instead, he just waited for his superior to ask him questions. "Tell me, Hawks," She reached for the remote and turned on her television. The U.A's sports festival was being broadcasted. "Do you recognize the girl with the white wings?"

His eyes fixated on you trying to recall if he knows you or if he has ever seen you before. He even took a few steps closer to look at you from up close. "No, I'm afraid I don't know her."

"Take a closer look at her quirk." The hero did as told to and kept analyzing you through the screen. His eyes went wide when he noticed what he was supposed to recognize. You and him had the same quirk. The only difference is that your wings can also turn into steel but other than that your quirks are completely the same. "Do you still don't know who she might be?"

"How...?" He said, still in shock of what he just saw. "How is this possible? As far as I know, I don't have any siblings, let alone relatives."

"Don't even try fooling me, Hawks," The woman behind him said. "You know that girl very well."

"I do?" He said, raising an eyebrow. She gave him a warning look as if telling him to stop playing dumb. "I really don't know that kid, ma'am." He said with a scoff.

She took some steps forward while staring at him. "Does the name Y/n ring a bell to you?"

He looked around the room trying to recall your name. "Nope."

"Do you remember what happened nine years ago?"

His face turned into a confused one. "Uh...You mean the villain attack? I hit my head really badly back then, remember? So, my memory was damaged."

"Who were you being trained with at the commission? Do you remember that?"

He raised his hand up to his chest's level and waved it around. "Okay, what's with the interrogation all of a-"

"Answer me, Hawks."

He sighs, resting his hands on his hips. "No, I was alone. As always."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

The woman kept staring at Hawks for a few seconds to make sure that he indeed is telling the truth. She turned off the TV and sat back down to her chair, intertwining her fingers and resting them in front of her mouth. "I will contact you again for a job soon enough. You are dismissed for now."

Hawks bowed to her and exited her office. Once the woman made sure he had left, she said, "Let's see how long you think you can protect your sister, Hawks."

***

Present

"I just know we're more than that."

Katsuki's words kept playing in your head again and again like a broken cassette. Of course you felt the way he does but at that time you had nothing else to say besides calling him a friend.

He's right, you can't be friends when you have literally kissed but what are you supposed to call him? None of you know what you are. And it'll probably take some time to find out, too.