Chapter 8

When you went home, it was as if nothing had happened, which is what you were hoping for actually. You all had a normal night, ate dinner, kind of got scolded because you were late and didn't notify them and went to sleep.

The rest of the month passed by pretty quickly and the day of the entrance exam came.

It was only two days after yours. A week after they both got the results. You were more than happy to hear that they passed. Well, you weren't that concerned about Bakugo, you were sure he would be just fine, but Izuku.

He was Quirkless after all and come to think of it, he never really told you about his training and what exactly he was doing. He had told you that his quirk manifested late, though. From what he told you, he apparently had a power type of quirk.

Your quirk manifested late, as well, so there was no reason not to believe him. And you were friends. He wouldn't lie to you.

Your exam differed from theirs. You had different types of race's using your quirks. At the end you came out as second best. The first was a boy named Shoto Todoroki. He had a pretty good quirk, you're not gonna lie. Only his facial expressions- well. He doesn't have any. He looked emotionless, actually, but he was really strong.

After a few days, you also got your results.

"You passed!?" Izuku looked more excited for you, than his own results some days ago "Congratulations, Y/n!"

"Thanks, Izuku," you said with a big smile on your face.

"This is amazing. We get to go to U.A. together with- oh, did you tell Kacchan yet?"

"Uh..." a flashback came to your mind when you called Bakugo to tell him your results. Your face was kind of puzzled "Yes. But he kind of knew it, already"

He cocked his head to the side with frowned eyebrows "What do you mean?"

Y/n: Guess what?

Bakugo: What do you want?

Y/n: I pa- wait, why are you panting?

Bakugo: I was working out, bird brain.

Y/n: Push-ups?

Bakugo: Abs.

Y/n: You already have a six pack, what more do you want from your body?

Bakugo: ...

Y/n: What?

Bakugo: How'd you know that?

Y/n: ...So, I passed the exam, aren't you happy for me?

Bakugo: I know. And don't ignore my question.

Y/n: Huh? How did you know, I didn't tell you anything?

Bakugo: I passed. It was easy. I trained you so, of course you would, otherwise I'd have killed you. Now, answer the question.

Y/n: What question?

Bakugo: You know the question.

Y/n: No, I don't.

Bakugo: How'd you know I already have a six pack?

Y/n: You know, I think my mom is calling me. I have to hang up. Bye Bakugo! ~

"Is pretty much what he told me"