Chapter 5

"Y-You better remember this tomorrow!" a black-haired little boy yelled at Bakugo and ran away with his other friend. You behind him wiping away your tears.

Two random boys were bullying you because they happened to hear your thoughts about All Might. Before this incident you were just dawdling the small televisions at a vitrina of a shop. It's not like you didn't like him, you just weren't that fond of heroes. You just asked yourself "What is so 'cool' about him, anyways?" and apparently it was not the right thing to say.

Those kids started making fun of you and your quirk and the words hurt you. Bakugo was there, by coincidence, and decided to get you out of trouble by beating them up a little. He did get hurt but he managed to make them leave.

"I didn't bump into you guys" he said wiping his nose "You bumped into me" he had some tears in his eyes and his face was a little bruised "Are you okay?" he turned around and asked you.

"Yes...thank you, Katsuki" you said quietly "Are you? Your face is dirty- "

"I'm fine," he said, crossing his hands and raising his head. "The most amazing hero always wins at the end. They won't bother you again"

***

The sound of glass breaking was the only thing heard after you announced to your parents that you had started to remember. They were...surprised? They surely were shocked, judging from their faces, pale as they were, like they had just seen a ghost.

"You're gonna clean that or...?" you said.

"Y-You...what?" your mother stuttered, not bothered about the glass that had just fallen from her hands "W-what did you...what did you remember?"

For the past month you have been dreaming the same memory since you first saw it in Bakugo's backyard. His mom took care of you until you were good to go, that day. Bakugo seemed a little worried- as worried as that Pomeranian can be- but he tried to hide it, and didn't really want anyone thinking he suddenly cared about you.

You did not expect that kind of reaction from your parents, though. Your mother looked like she was afraid of something, which made you suspicious, because the normal reaction would be the one your father had and that was a surprised one, yet you still thought his reaction was weird as well. Because come on. What parent, although not biological, wouldn't be at least a little happy their daughter had finally started to gain her memory back?

"Well," you said, taking a seat across from your dad. "I was inside a dark room. It was like a cell" you were trying to describe the scenery in your head. The walls. The window. The position you were in. The person right beside you that you couldn't bring yourself to remember more than her voice "There was only a bunk next to me and I think I saw another one on the other side of the room" your mom cleaned the broken glasses from the ground and sat next to your father and listened carefully

"What else?" your dad asked with all the seriousness in the world.

"There was a girl" you said looking at your hands crossed on the table "But I couldn't see her face nor hear her whole name"

"Whole?" your mom's head snapped "You mean you heard her name?"

"Not all of it" you said making eye contact with her "Just the first syllable. 'Me'"

"I see" your mom sighed "Well...we're glad that you finally remembered something, Y/n"

You gave her the best smile you could. You were still wondering why they reacted that way, so you didn't tell them that she even talked to you. Then again maybe you were just overthinking, but were going to tell them eventually. Point is that you were finally gaining your memories back, although this one in particular was in a strange way, you didn't really pay attention to that. Till you remember something else, all you have to do is do your best to get stronger.