Chapter 7

You didn't get any rest that night. You couldn't. Everything was a jumbled mess. Why would your mother divulge such information about you? And why would she hide even the tiniest detail from your past if she knew it? And there's that girl... Her name felt so familiar. It's as if you've heard it before.

You gave up on sleeping and decided to do a small research. You didn't want to believe your parents were keeping secrets from you, but you needed to be certain. You searched your mother's name first, since they never told you the company they work for.

You looked up your mother's name on the internet to see if you could find the company where she works. Your father as well.

Nothing.

You didn't find anything. Their names were not on any employee list in any large corporation they claimed to work for.

"What the fuck is going on?" You kept looking, trying to discover something, anything. "This can't be possible. My parents- "that's when reality hit you. They were not your real parents to begin with. They never revealed anything related to them. Whenever you would ask them about something that has to do with their personal life, they just shrugged it off with a stupid excuse or just ignore you.

You just trusted them because you were lost back then. But even if that was a mistake you wouldn't know. Seems like they were very good liars...

"No, no, no. Wait" you stepped away from your desk and marched around your room lost in your thoughts.

They wouldn't lie to you. They saved you. They offered you a place to call home. They...love you. Right?

Maybe you were overthinking this way too much.

But...

Your parents aside, you needed to know who Medea is.

***

Pulling an overnighter wasn't the best idea. You were exhausted, barely paying any attention to class. Someone apparently noticed that.

Izuku approached you "Y/n?"

"I'm awake!" you raised your head, which was resting on your palm, so fast you almost hit the boy's face.

"I don't think you are" he said with a concerned tone "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" you sighed leaning your face on your hand again "Just a little tired" you couldn't tell Izuku about your parents just yet. You had to be certain before saying anything that could turn out to be a mistake. Despite the fact that this did not appear to be the case...You had too many doubts to be optimistic about this "Don't worry about it, Izuku"

"Okay then..." he said, still sounding worried about you. There was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds before he spoke up again "Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Class is over"

"...Right..." You got up and started packing your stuff inside your bag.

Izuku giggled at your silliness "I'll wait for you in front of the school's gate"

"Okay"

You were taking your time leaving the classroom when he left. Your mind was preoccupied with trying to come up with a rational reason for this mess. You were gradually drifting further into your thoughts. Your motions are becoming more deliberate, and your gaze is fixed on a single spot on the glass. You were beginning to lose track of your surroundings.

Then all of a sudden, you felt like someone touched your hand. The same electricity that you felt a few months ago at Bakugo's backyard, hit your head. It hurt a little so, your hands automatically grabbed your scalp from the sudden pain. Your vision, then, became blurry, you were starting to feel weak. Next thing you knew you were on the ground unconscious.

Blurredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें