Chapter 4

Bakugo was, in his own way, being distant with you. He was quiet in class, not making any snarky comments on others anymore. That scene must've been terrifying for even him to change his attitude.

He felt ashamed of himself.

You and a Quirkless nerd had to come to his rescue . How could've that happen? He is stronger than you. He was stronger than that villain. There is no one who can match up to him. He is going to be number one. He is going to be the best hero that has ever existed. So why couldn't he...beat that guy? Why couldn't he blast him and destroy him into a million pieces? He had to be captured. You had to help him. That damn nerd had to jump in and help him.

No.

Deku was not what he was mainly thinking about.

You.

Bakugo is not stupid. His ego may be in the havens but he knows strength when he sees it. Even if you were not able to come to his aid, he knew you could have gotten him out of there. So he decided on something he never thought he would.

He was lazily standing in front of you, with his hands in his pockets, wearing his black school uniform and that angry expression on his face. He looked serious, though. What would he want now? He hasn't talked to you since that villain episode. Not even acknowledging your existence. And now he is here. In this abandoned park, looking for you.

Well. Since he found you here, he was more like following you. No one except Izuku knew you came here.

"About what?" you sighed, looking at him with hooded eyes and maybe a little annoyed for interrupting your alone time "You haven't talked to me since that-"

His face twitched for a second "Don't talk about that." he bit.

Guess that's a sensitive topic, now. You don't blame him. It kind of is for you, too. Reminding yourself that you were unable to- you know what? You're not going there right now. He is finally talking to you and judging from his expression, this looks important.

"Yeah, whatever." you said rolling eyes "Can it not wait? I'm busy." you lied back to the tree, lightly stretching your arms and closing your eyes. Acting though, eh? Guess you do have some things in common.

"Heh?!" he took his hands out of his pockets and clenched them "You aren't doing anything, you bird brain!"

"Silence, you undeveloped homosapiens." you shushed him pointing your index finger to him, your voice changing as if you were a royalty or something "You are disturbing my inner peace."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" Come one, his reactions are priceless. Who wouldn't tease the hell out of him? "YOU GOT A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING, BIRD BRAIN?!"

"Fine, fine." you said putting your hands up in defeat "What do you want?"

His shoulders fell, his face softened and took a deep breath. Okay, this has started to worry you. Like a lot. Why is he acting so weird? "You want to go to the U.A, right?" he said.

You raised an eyebrow and looked at him like he was an unknown thing 'Huh? This is about...U.A.?'

He followed you all the way here for what? That? He already knew that. And he most certainly was not happy about it. Something was odd. You could feel it. See it in his eyes.

"You are weak." he continued without letting you answer his previous question.

"Jeez thanks." you answered sarcastically.

"You are not passing the entrance exam if you don't get stronger." still ignoring you. Seriously now, he came here to look down on you? Well, this does mean that he is going back to himself.