Chapter 56

"Dabi." He called you angel. That means he has his memories unharmed and remembers the commission with all four of you together. "Or should I say Touya?"

"Oh? You know that too?" He's still smiling like a creep. "I guess you listened to a lot of what we said that night and your nosy brother opened his mouth."

So, they did leave because you were discovered. "If you're here...Then she's here too, isn't she?"

"Oh, you mean Hina. Unfortunately, your sister wasn't included in this mission," He's...laughing? "She's not even aware of all this."

For fuck's sake, this guy is mad crazy.

"You know this guy?" Your teacher asks, confusion audible in his voice. "Nevermind, tell me everything later. Go inside now." You can't. Izuku needs help, he can't beat that guy alone. You don't have time to question Dabi, Aizawa will do that anyways. You spread your wings taking off towards Izuku. "Y/n!"

"No, you don't." You're suddenly surrounded by blazing hot fire which could easily burn your wings and even melt your steel. Fuck! Izuku is in danger, you can't waste time here! You're no match for Dabi but with Aizawa's quirk maybe you could help him immobilize him. "Get down, birdie. I have a question for you."

The fire, then, vanishes; Erasure. He ties Dabi with his cloth, crushing his head with his knee and pins him down, threatening to break his arm.

"Y/n, I won't say it again."

"I can't! Izuku and I went to get Kota back but a villain showed up and he's fighting him alone!"

"Then send the location to Vlad! He'll handle it!"

"It's too far and I'm faster than-"

"Y/n!" You jump. "This is not the time to debate! Get inside and tell Vlad to go!"

He won't make it in time and you don't want to imagine what could happen to Izuku until he gets there. You can't let him wait longer, he's probably exhausted and surely has broken an arm or even both.

"Sorry, Sensei!"

"Y/n no!"

You're already gone. You're most likely getting punished for this after everything is hopefully over but that is the least of your problems.

When you get to Izuku he's barely standing. He has broken both arms but his legs are okay. He can at least move. Whereas the villain is crushed on the mountain unconscious.

"Y/n, take me to Mandalay quickly!" He's panicked and you're guessing not because of the fight. "She needs to send a message to everyone!"

"Got it." You take him and fly back to the camp where Mandalay and the rest of the Pussycats are.

You meet Aizawa halfway through, calling out to you so you land, thinking he might want to tell you something important.

"Midoriya...You did it again did you?" He says, looking at Izuku's injuries. "Did you forget what happened to Hosu?"

"No, but...We have to hurry, I need to deliver Mandalay a message!"

"Wait!" He stops. "You'll deliver her two messages..."

You grab Izuku again and send him to Mandalay as soon as your teacher gives you the message. There's two villains there, exactly like she said via her telepath.

A lizard-like guy is fighting her and she's on the air, not able to make a lot of moves. You pin the guy down with your feathers and land Izuku on the ground. Tiger is fighting another villain who seems to be armless, you don't see Ragdoll and...Pixie Bob is on the ground, her head filled with blood.