Chapter 1

I just moved into this small town. I was pissed I moved from CA to this place called Denver it was small and everyone knew everyone. I missed being know as the trouble kid and people being scared of me. They found me "Terrifying" because of my dad and older brother Jax. I was born being told if someone fucked with me to beat them up until I felt like they were dead. My dad taught me this because growing up he was bullied but then when he lost weight and learned to beat peoples asses he was not bothered so he taught my brother and I this.

I forgot to mention I'm a brunette and people cat call me all the fucking time because of my body. I have a goth ish style and I have green eyes. My hair is wavy and I'm 5'4 oh I'm also 16 so I'm in high school. When he got to our new house I wanted to die. It was nice DONT get me wrong but really from CA to Denver omg.

"CANT WAIT TO OPEN OUT SHOP SOON" dad said with a smile. He wanted to open a little restaurant and bar he had already bought the place so it was a done deal he said that he had already gotten me a shop at this place called the grab and go. While he built the restaurant. Then when it was done and open I could work there. For some reason I liked the idea of working.

It gave me something to do and get out of the house. Dad pulled us in for a hug and we started to unpack the cars. Once everything was done we got to decorate ing our rooms. My walls were already this nice light grey so I didn't have to paint it. My room was nice it had to big windows that led out to a tree that lead to the front yard. I was happy because that means I could sneak out.

My bed was in the right spot and I re arranged the dresser and put it where I wanted it. I had a desk that where I put my papers,pens,markers and backpack. I also put my Walkmen on there. ( I KNOW WALKMENS DIDNT COME OUT TILL 1979 but let's pretend that it came out in 1978🫡).

I had all my tapes Qween,ACDC,Van Halen and more. I loved my music taste it was just so Good.after staying up till 3 in the morning it was done. My rock bands posters up on my walls. My lava lamp on my dresser  (idk if lava lamps were invent in 1978 but let's pretend. I put my box TV on top of my dresser and I set up my make up Vanity. I put all my clothes in the closet. Everyone was sleeping and I was bored so I snuck out.

I opened my window and climbed down the tree and walked wherever my feet took me. About 5 minutes of walking I saw a park. I also saw people one was blond with curly hair and one was brunette with curly hair as well both being males . I knew they saw me because one I saw them look in my direction and 2 I heard them talking. I could only pick up little things. Things like "who is she". "Idk maybe she moved here" so being myself i said "yeah I'm new here thanks for asking". While walking still. It went silent. I got bored so I walked back home.

I climb the tree and opened my window. When I jumped in and closed my window and turned around I saw Jax. "Where were you". "Out" "out were Jade" he said "I was out walking around niw leave" I said "next time tell me I was bored too" he said my brother was the kind of person you didn't know if he was joking it not. Bring serious or not. So I just scoffed and pushed him out. I changed in to Pjs which was black sweat pants and a black fitted crop top.

Times skips to morning
"ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME" I said I started my period and had 1 pad. My brother walked In worried "WHAT HAPPENED" he said looking nervous. "I STARTED MY PERIOD". He looked at me "are you fucking kidding me screaming because you started your period" he said "yes now you can get out". He left and I put the pad on and left. I told dad where I was going and he said to be safe. I was so fucking tired I forgot to change my Pjs but whatever. I walked until I found the store Grab and go. I walked into the store and first asked the person behind the counter what time it was. "It's 12:35". He said . Shit i slept that late whatever. I thanked him and walked to the back. I grabbed a pack of pads and then walked to the fridges to grab a soda.

When I got to the register I put everything down. "So you new to town" he said scanning my things. "Yeah" I said I didn't care I was just tired. "Your cute" he said looking at me with a smile "ok" I said I just wanted to leave "here I'll tell you what I'll let you grab more stuff and this for free if we can do a quicky in the back" he said "are u fucking serious your weird as fuck" I was about to grab my stuff and leave until he grabbed my arm. "Come on" "GET THE FUCK OFF". He wasn't not letting go until I heard a voice. "Let her fucking go moose". He let go and I turned around. It was a blond boy blue eyes curly hair. Wearing an AC/DC shirt and sweats. "Thanks" I said grabbed my stuff and left.

God and I had to work there Omg. As I was walking out I heard a voice. "Hey hey wait up" I turned to see the boy front the store. "Sorry about him he's an ass" he said "cool" I said I was just in a pissy mood so I didn't feel like talking. "I'm Vance your new right" THIS WAS VANCE. SHIT HR WAS HELLA HOT. "Jade and your Vance hopper right". He nodded and asked how u knew him. "I heard about you saying how your a troubled kid" I said "wow that's what everyone thinks" he said jokingly hurt. "Yeah don't worry I'm the same". He looked shocked. "What you do" he said "I've Been taken to the police station 5 times most for fight and once for stealing and been to Juvie once for pulling a knife on someone.

"DAMN and your parents are also cool with that" he said. "My dad don't care he says I'm doing how he taught me so it's fine". We talked more until my brother pulled up "Jade time to get home" I said ok and Vance told me he's always at the grab and go to play pin ball and I'll see him later. So I got in the car and Jax said something "you like him dont you Jade" he said this jokingly yeah he's cool and i said while he was mocking me.

A/N
Hey y'all hope y'all liked this one it's my first Vance story but I do have a Black Phone one out so check that out but I'll try and post more today or tomorrow but until then bye for now❤️