Chapter 35

Danna slept over at my house today because the school called a day off due to something it didn't say. Walking home we talked about stupid shit. Like what we wanted to be when we are older. She wanted to me a lawyer. Then she asked me. "What about you jay" she said sipping from her cup. "I don't know I like modeling I think it's fun". I said I really liked acting too. But something about modeling was cooler. "Ooo when you get famous don't forget me" she said. "It's not gonna happen I don't think" I was being truthful.

"Jay don't be like that who knows you could become the best model out there". She said "yeah ok" again being truthful. We got home dad was passed out and Jax wasn't home. We went upstairs and started playing games. The first game was sticks. Then the next game was truth or dare. "So jay truth or dare" Danna spoke "uhhh truth" I said because idk I didn't want to do a dare. "Is it true that you had sex with Vance" she spoke and I was taken it a back a bit "uh yeah" I said and her eyes widened.

We played a bit more and finally at 3:45 we went to bed. I woke up to Danna looking through my stuff. I acted as if I was sleeping just to see what would be next. She took my diamond necklace and my diamond bracelet that was enough for me to get up. "Give it now" I said pissed off. She froze like a deer I'm head lights. "Uh uh jade this isn't what it looks like" she said getting up from the floor. "Cut the shit why did you really wanna be friends with me" I said grabbing my stuff from her hands. "I mean didn't you know I was close with Emma like I'm dating her brother why would I lie to her" she said with a smirk.

"Get the fuck out before I fuck up your face" I said inching closer to her. "Ok Fine im gone but please never tell secrets to anyone" she said leaving my room. That bitch she just become friends with me to get info. Whatever she's just a bitch and if word does get out whatever. That day went by so fast from doing nothing. The next day I walked I to second hand period not giving a fuck. Vance looked pissed. I didn't know why but I didn't care.

"You ok" I said sitting down. "No why are you going around telling people we fucked" he spat. "First off I'm not and secondly it was a truth and I told one person Danna who is a fake bitch plus who cares it's gonna last 1 day" I said calmly not giving a fuck. "Yeah ok" he scoffed and relaxed in his chair. The day went by fast and school ended. We went to a diner after and everyone was talking even me and Vance. It was like we were BEST FRIENDS again.

The next day was Hoco. Everyone had the day off so we could get glammed. I did my make up like the image below

By the time I was done with makeup it was 4:35 Hoco was at 7:30

By the time I was done with makeup it was 4:35 Hoco was at 7:30. I culled my hair a bit and let it loose. When I was done with that it was now 5:20. I put on my dress and shoes and by the time I was done the group was waiting for me.

 I put on my dress and shoes and by the time I was done the group was waiting for me

Dress

Heels

Heels.

I walked out and the girls looked amazing. Do did the guys I guess. We got in the limo and we stopped at a sushi restaurant. Loved sushi it was amazing. We sat down at a table and ordered food. We got this big boat thing that we knew we would not finish but we got it anyways. "So jay are you gonna dance with anyone" someone said and I looked up to see Jackson talking to me. "I don't know if someone asks me then yeah" I said while eating my sushi.

We got full and took the rest home. It was 6:30 and we got to the school at 6:56 we walked in the gym and it was beautiful (image below)

 It was 6:30 and we got to the school at 6:56 we walked in the gym and it was beautiful (image below)

We went and got a table and everyone was rushing in. The guys started dancing as soon as we got there. Paige went over with them while Mary and I went and got drinks. "So jay are you happy" she said pouring me punch. "I don't know I mean what are we even gonna do here" I said it's was pretty but what was there to do. "Dance" said said taking me to the group. We all started dancing until a slow dance came on I had no one. So I sat down at my table Mary came along. Vance also came to the table.

Once we got to the table a see moments later a guy came over. "Wanna dance" I heard as I saw him talking to Mary. She looked at me like if ahi could go. "Go have memories" I said and she went. Now it was Vance and I kinda weird. I mean that could have been us but ya know shit happened. Emma came over oh god. "Vancy come on let's dance" she said in that bright ass pink dress. She grabbed his hand before he could speak and she dragged him to the floor. I was alone.embarrassed,the odd one out.

The dance stopped and it went back to up beat songs we all started dancing and having fun. After 30 minutes it went back to a slow dance I once again stepped aside. A few seconds of being sat I felt a tap. "Wanna dance" a junior said. Dark brown hair. Blue eyes. He was cute. "Sure" I said grabbing his hand then walking to the floor. We got into form and started slowing dancing. "So what your name". I said to hime. "Tyler and your jade right" he spoke with his teenage voice. "Yeah how you know" I said while wondering. "Well I see you all the time in the halls and you get into hella fights so word gets around" he said with a smile.

I giggled and we continued talking to each other. The dance was over and I was about to walk away when I felt a grasp on my arm. "Can I get your number" he spoke "yeah here" I said reading a piece of a napkin and writing my number. "Thanks jay" he said and winked while walking away. I sat down at my table. Everyone was OooOooing. "OooOoo who was that" paige said with a big smile. "A kid named Tyler he's a junior and we danced and he asked for my number" I said. Everyone now OoooOooing expect for vance who had a pissed off look.

A/N
Hey y'all sorry for not posting yesterday I had some stuff to do but I'm back and I'll try and update again tomorrow but until then enjoy your day or night and sleep well ily❤️❤️❤️