Chapter 55

People came and visited me I just acted like I was fine. A few days later we went home. The drive home was weird. "So hun you don't have to fit to school tomorrow you let me know when you are ready to go back" he said "ok" is all I said. We reached home and I laid on the couch. I just turned on the tv and started to walk shows. Dad said he had to go to work for a while but Jax would be home.

I nodded and he left. Once he left I went and took a bath. I dimd the light and put candles on. I took a book and I got undressed and I put roses in the bathtub. The water was warm. I started to read. I was half way threw my book when I heard my room door open. "I'm in the bathroom who is it" I said still reading. "I'll wait" the voice sounded weak and like they had been crying. I finished the chapter and I got out. I put on my sweats and a top. I walked out and froze in my tracks.

"James" I said what the fuck was he doing here how did he know where I lived. "Jay are you ok" he got up and walked to me. He was holding back tears. "How do you know" is all that came from my mouth. "I heard on the news your name and photo" holy shit I was on the news. "Oh" that's all I said. I took a seat on my bed and James sat next to me. He held me I just let him. "I'm sorry for doing what I did I really did like you and when you found out I wanted to cry for days". I didn't trust anyone now.

"How do i know your not lying" I said he stood quiet for a while then answered. "If I DIDNT car I would have not flew from CA to Denver". Ok I guess that true. I stayed quite then lifted my head up and looked at him. "How long are you here for" "3 weeks" damn that's a long time. "Why do long" . I asked "so I could build our relationship again no matter it if was friendly or romantic". That's sweet. "Ok" I said then laid a kiss on his cheek. I just grabbed a book and started to read. I know y'all are probably mad that I kissed James on the cheek. If y'all are mad at me y'all have to be mad at Vance for ducking up twice.

It's been 3 hours and he's sleeping. I'm home alone again. I hear the door bell ring and I got to open it. I open the door to see vance standing at the door. I go to shit it but he holds it open. "Wait at least listen to what I have to say" he said while I stop in my tracks. "Why should I vance why so I could give you another chance like haven't I given enough up for you just to fuck it all up". As soon as I said that I heard someone from behind me. "What's the matter" James of course at this time he has to come down.

"Who the fuck is that". And pushes the door open to see James waking down the stairs. "Are you fucking serious jade you called your fucking ex" I didn't. "And at least he was willing to FLY all the way from California to ducking Denver you couldn't even walk 5 minutes to my house after I caught you will Danna and Emma". He stopped he knew he was in the wrong. "Fine". He said "fine" I said. Then he walked out the door. "So I'm guessing that's your boyfriend" he said making his way down the stairs. "Uh to be honest I don't really know".

"Ok well it's 10:35 and I'm tired so we're so I sleep" "in my room". "Are you serious" "yeah why not you can either sleep on the bed or the couch in my room is a pull out". I said the he choose the couch because he didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable. I pulled out the bed and started to add the sheets and gave him a wonder pillow and blanket. Then he laid down and with in 7 minutes he was passed out. I didn't like James like that he was more of a stranger then a boyfriend. I won't get back with him maybe friends but who know